Team System Suggestions(Levels? Team Content?, more)

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

Suggest anything for the team system to make it better and more fun content.

I'm thinking that team should be more permanent choice, as in it should have some kind of team reputation or team level system with certain perks, so you don't want to leave the team you've worked hard for to get reputation and team xp in. I'm lacking ideas what could the levels give to the team, and what reputation would give to you. Nothing too game changing, but it should still be worth the trouble.

Planned content that are using teams are currently the team battle system, where you can stake items from your team bank with other teams, and some time later, a competitive ranking system with automated match setups, you will just have to queue with your team and you'll receive popup message when the match is ready to start. Some kind of rewards other than competitive rating need to be figured out for this.

I would like to focus on making the teams themselves polished content right now, so I would appreciate any kind of suggestions.

Player avatar

boush Send PM

Please can you update stuff like once you click on a tab it stays open like inventoy

Player avatar

boush Send PM

and for kite shields to look like actual kite shields smile thank you

Player avatar

boush Send PM

and differant damages change colour so its not all the same and do proper animations for mage and range attacks they suck please let me know if any of my suggestions you are considering? thank you smile

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

1. Team capes would be awesome.
2. Exp boosts for being in a clan.
3. Exp boost when someone in your clan controls hs.
4. Teams of 10 can control hs but only at certain hs locations making it fair for smaller teams.
5. Helm feather colors should be changeable.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

gaylord Send PM

subscriber

Team capes sounds like a good idea.. maybe too high tech of an idea for now, but maybe having an emblem design feature on website where you create custom team emblem and wear it on your cape. Kind of how Call Of Duty Black OPs let you create custom emblem and display it on your guns.

Other than that, I would suggest just releasing basic version now and I'm certain more suggestions will start flooding in once people play around with it.

~ Gay!oRd

Last edited by gaylord (16 Jan 2017 19:04)

Player avatar

Graddkola Send PM

subscriber

Make clan houses, that was meant to be in rsc once...
Clan city east of edge??? =D...

Dunno how the rules should be...

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

Clan chat ::c

Last edited by i3lunt t0k3r (16 Jan 2017 21:37)

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit

Player avatar

scornedmagi Send PM

subscriber

New hotspots for teams. Boss locations etc should be team hotspots. Cape. Bonus exp as the clan levels. Exp goes up based on clan level. Nothing too crazy. Team tele stones around the world. Teams y 3 or more people. Any in wild should instaskull and be random but tele team to same place. Take team rep to tele? Can use team rep in a store if you could do team dungeons. Could purchase bank chest, npcs, mining nodes, trees, fishing nodes etc.with the trap reputation.  Could get team rep for winning team dm or if team members kill another teams members even keeping hotspot for extended periods of time. First at 15 mins then 30 then 1 hour. Then if you get new hotspot a bonus is rewarded?  Just throwing  out ideas.

[TRUST][HONOR][LOYALTY]
Check out my Skills I offer FREE!

Player avatar

Au2er Send PM

subscriber

Have a permanent hs/base/fortress that teams would want to capture and hold..

Make it give xp boost but also rep+1 per time held for that clan/team as xp doesn't always mean much to some people who have already achieved their desired goals.

Great to see it happening.

team australia

F2p wild 24/7 below the fence please.

Player avatar

jaur0 Send PM

Clan territories in wildy and clanwars, you know what i mean with it. Have the people fighting over for the clan territory, the territory could give a slight boost in exp/drop rates and stuff.

A hiscore of Teams/Clans who has won the most wars per month or something and maybe a little reward for the winning team each month, or something.

Make the Clanwar level requirements randomized so its not always 10 flats against a few 8x 8x 8x, such as level 50, no defense, no rules, level 90 defense allowed so on so on..

Maybe i'd get back into the game yikes

Last edited by jaur0 (18 Jan 2017 01:38)

Player avatar

Exotic Dance Send PM

subscriber

Domination style like hotspot, but a different fixed area meant for larger team capture. Total time held for that team goes on its own highscores. Team with the most time of that area held= top of the clan leaderboard with total time held displayed. Most Dominant Clans highscore. As for perks, nothing too extreme. Maybe top 3 clans get access to wear a special cape with its own perk, if they lose that clan top 3 rank, they can no longer use cape until they get it back. More incentive to HOLD the highscore

EDIT: Unlike hotspot this would ONLY activate when a FULL party is at that location on the same clan. To discourage 1 guy from going and being a 'holder' for the team during dead hours. The TEAM must participate.

2nd EDIT: It would be nice to see clan skilling as well, not just pvp clans

Last edited by Exotic Dance (18 Jan 2017 08:19)

Player avatar

Bazooka Send PM

subscriber

Definitely! +

i3lunt t0k3r said:

Clan chat ::c

got blunt?

Player avatar

Pegi Send PM

beta

should have option for "shut the fhk up" stake, loser will be muted on all his accounts for next 30 days.

[img]http://i62.tinypic.com/dy3c6r.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Mezex Send PM

Hi i need help why cant send message number i see message only but doesnt work send hi all or something in game whot can i do?

Player avatar

scornedmagi Send PM

subscriber

Mezex said:

Hi i need help why cant send message number i see message only but doesnt work send hi all or something in game whot can i do?

Type ::1 your message here in game to talk. Put ::1 in front of everything  you want to say in global chat.

[TRUST][HONOR][LOYALTY]
Check out my Skills I offer FREE!

Player avatar

Mezex Send PM

Doesnt work wtf? Chat in game

Player avatar

Mezex Send PM

Doesnt work wtf? Chat in game

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

I want to make teams allow competing skilling wise too, so I got an idea that maybe Teams have their own skill levels and each time team player gains experience in a skill, team will gain that same amount of experience, is this enough? will people make skilling teams and try to get the #1 spot on highscores

I had an additional idea, that would kind of merge PvP and skilling, so there would teams mix of the two. I'm pretty sure I will add a team territory kind of thing to wilderness, with everything right there from rune rocks, fishing spots,  to bank.  The team skilling levels could be used as requirement there, since there's no cap to them, the requirement could be something like 100+ for rune rock. Each time you do skilling in the team area your skill experience goes down.

Player avatar

Universal Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

hello i am new here i like it smile

[img]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/zh/1/13/Runescapeclassic_combat_ranged.gif[/img]
[img]https://image.prntscr.com/image/UseXRzwAStKldQZfSTic3w.png[/img]