Iban needs nerfed

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

The amount of people who've said about it hitting 15 in real RSC can't be wrong... It says 25 blast spell in spell book but that means fire waves hits 16 and we all know that isn't fun. Not only is the max hit wrong and overpowered but it's max damage is also way too accurate.

if people want to get 100 quest points on each account to get Iban recharge, fine, that's all good. But the reward shouldn't be a staff that's overpowered. Remove it from Non GM day and don't nerf it or reduce the damage to 15 but make it accurate. When I came back 5 months ago PKing p2p was insanely fun and there was 80-100 pkers. Then the change happened

Player avatar

GreenKing Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

Player avatar

Boneknuckles Send PM

subscriber

Oopsie, LOL! Quit crying u lil bitch. Everything about sweds makes you rage, in forums and in game.. Such a fucking crybaby. Get a grip and grow some balls. Stop writing on forums and talk to people in game.

Player avatar

Boneknuckles Send PM

subscriber

And for the post, wrong section and -1

Last edited by Boneknuckles (21 Feb 2017 17:06)

Player avatar

Buthole Send PM

Boneknuckles said:

its recording to wilderness u fucking dumbass. gtfo my topic if u have have nothing to say regarding to it.

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

Remove Iban

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

Boneknuckles said:

Post constructively or fuck off, did I say anything about swedes in my post?

Remove Iban from non gm day and don't nerf it or keep it and nerf max hit or overall accuracy. +1

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

Buthole said:

BILLY. You promissed ME in person to talk this over with n0m and get back to me, because u completly agreed with me. that is like 2-3 months ago now ?

Fair enough, here are the details from my conversation with n0m about Iban Blast. We discussed five possibilities:
1) Nerf accuracy
2) Nerf strength
3) Nerf cape teleport
4) Make recharge cost gp
5) Make it a gspell day spell

After n0m explained the formula for iban blast and realized it was basically ignoring defense, and weighing the pros and cons of the above options, we agreed on the following changes:

-Nerf Iban Blast accuracy
-Make recharge cost gp
-Make it a gspell

It would still be the high-roller's gmage due to the melee stats on the staff, but it's OP in its current form. I expect it will be one of the things fixed in the upcoming patch.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol

Player avatar

Boneknuckles Send PM

subscriber

Really? These guys are crying about iban and other shit, cause they got no time to play, they dont want to do quests and get benefits out of it. Well, gotta say that this is the way you are killing pking. Once and for all. I hope team Gamble and rest of your crew are now very happy of killing last heap of pking.

Player avatar

Buthole Send PM

Billy said:

Buthole said:

BILLY. You promissed ME in person to talk this over with n0m and get back to me, because u completly agreed with me. that is like 2-3 months ago now ?

Fair enough, here are the details from my conversation with n0m about Iban Blast. We discussed five possibilities:
1) Nerf accuracy
2) Nerf strength
3) Nerf cape teleport
4) Make recharge cost gp
5) Make it a gspell day spell

After n0m explained the formula for iban blast and realized it was basically ignoring defense, and weighing the pros and cons of the above options, we agreed on the following changes:

-Nerf Iban Blast accuracy
-Make recharge cost gp
-Make it a gspell

It would still be the high-roller's gmage due to the melee stats on the staff, but it's OP in its current form. I expect it will be one of the things fixed in the upcoming patch.

well nice job, you never got back to me tho, so i figured you ddint do anything bout it. anyways it Sounds good, i see 3 ways to deal with it. 1. Keep it as it is. but only allow it on God mage days. 2. Nerf it completly. 3. reduce to normal iban stats.

Last edited by Buthole (21 Feb 2017 17:55)

Player avatar

Buthole Send PM

Boneknuckles said:

Really? These guys are crying about iban and other shit, cause they got no time to play, they dont want to do quests and get benefits out of it. Well, gotta say that this is the way you are killing pking. Once and for all. I hope team Gamble and rest of your crew are now very happy of killing last heap of pking.

LOLD, iam Gamble, and when this get fixxed wild will pe pooping Again, Army would prob come back to. only swedes will prob sit in edge crying, becuase they have no bennefits anymore.

Oh.......... btw. im 100qp to. and i hate this overpowered dumbass iban.

Last edited by Buthole (21 Feb 2017 17:52)

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

Boneknuckles said:

The last heap of YOUR PKing because you can only PK with overpowered weapons. It's not all about you and it's not all about us

Player avatar

eradicator Send PM

subscriber

If staff are gonna change anything then change everything to a real replica of rs.
rscr is not a replica of rs. More like a replica of turnip. Its gettin where turnip is. And will die like turnip did.
I dont see any difference.

Player avatar

Boneknuckles Send PM

subscriber

XDDD Gamble + Oopsie poopsie.. Sure, we can edgesit and take all your gp and rares, no problemos hombre! I said that, because there are way more people who has ibans and 100qp than sweds. You are so blinded about this shit, all you do is bitchin on this, bitchin on that.. Admit your loss, make few more flats, get ibans and beat sweds. How hard that can be? Obviously too hard for you two. MAKE F2P 2 days and P2P 3 days if you're gonna nerf this iban Billy.

Player avatar

Buthole Send PM

eradicator said:

If staff are gonna change anything then change everything to a real replica of rs.
rscr is not a replica of rs. More like a replica of turnip. Its gettin where turnip is. And will die like turnip did.
I dont see any difference.

Youre a complete idiot for saying this. first off. this has notthing to do with turnip ( i played there 3 years ). diffrent combat system. diffrent casting timer, WAY diffrent xp rates. and server is located in the other end of the World on here, theres NOT a fucked up eccon on here. " no corrupt admins on here "

^^ even that written. turnip still has more player online atm than rev do. and 80% of the players on there is in wild. wich is very disturbing becuase N0m and billy did a much better job coding than turnip. and ITS stil Building. they actauly do updates on here. so why are u shooting suggestions Down when u clearly have no idear what ure talking about.

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

RSCRevolution still has the biggest player base, we don't need to artificially pad our "players online" counter.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol

Player avatar

Buthole Send PM

Billy said:

RSCRevolution still has the biggest player base, we don't need to artificially pad our "players online" counter.

most prob. but they still have more ppl in wild( wich is the only thing i care about and most ppl to on here tbh. but with a few changes on here. Wild will get booming on here. im not going anywhere thats for sure.

Player avatar

trotalong1 Send PM

subscriber

Billy said:

Or hand out free gold subs if you can proofs you've come from another server like one of them is doing now big_smile

Throw me to the wolves, and I will return leading the pack.

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

Dude do you actually PK? Because you're saying the complete opposite of what happens in wild. Especially now the fort is there

Player avatar

eradicator Send PM

subscriber

Oopsie said:

The amount of people who've said about it hitting 15 in real RSC can't be wrong... It says 25 blast spell in spell book but that means fire waves hits 16 and we all know that isn't fun. Not only is the max hit wrong and overpowered but it's max damage is also way too accurate.

if people want to get 100 quest points on each account to get Iban recharge, fine, that's all good. But the reward shouldn't be a staff that's overpowered. Remove it from Non GM day and don't nerf it or reduce the damage to 15 but make it accurate. When I came back 5 months ago PKing p2p was insanely fun and there was 80-100 pkers. Then the change happened

So much on rscr is not like real rs. Like custom areas, ah, new added items etc. Why arent you guys complaining about that? Cause that cant heat u in wildy?