Oopsie PK Video v2: Part 1 + 2

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

Pegi said:

that win xp shitty "slow down" shit isn't cheating. it makes catching way easier, as you have little bit more time to react etc. win xp in general, gives so many benefits that it's almost "unfair" to use it. it has less weapon switch delay, less eating delay, can cast and follow your opponent without losing a step and forgives alot when it comes to catching. it doesn't really give walkbacks(not sure if this server even has wb's) either.

im sure most of the people who are using it, are surely still capable of PK'ing decently without it. it surely makes it easier but it doesn't mean PK'ing with your new PC, newer OS and 200 ping is impossible. i'v done it for years i did just fine.

shit vid tho, that still remains.

I can't eat or switch faster than any1 else rofl are you dumb, you tellin me a 15 year old OS edits the eating delay especially for me? Walk casting has been a thing on this server for as long as I can remember.. I get walk casted dead perfectly by people I know use win 7 / 10.. And there are walkbacks in certain situations but I can't remember how to replicate them, it's happened to me

I've said a million times lol I make music and play rscrevolution, I used to have windows 7 and it blew up so I spent 50 quid on ebay as a quick fix and you act like ur the only 1 whos played servers with shit ping, I played turnip too bud with 150 ping and played here with 150, yours would have been similar finland is a stone throw away from the UK. Its all the same shit, it just looks different. Who cares, only u and Nyx

Player avatar

Pegi Send PM

beta

Oopsie said:

Pegi said:

that win xp shitty "slow down" shit isn't cheating. it makes catching way easier, as you have little bit more time to react etc. win xp in general, gives so many benefits that it's almost "unfair" to use it. it has less weapon switch delay, less eating delay, can cast and follow your opponent without losing a step and forgives alot when it comes to catching. it doesn't really give walkbacks(not sure if this server even has wb's) either.

im sure most of the people who are using it, are surely still capable of PK'ing decently without it. it surely makes it easier but it doesn't mean PK'ing with your new PC, newer OS and 200 ping is impossible. i'v done it for years i did just fine.

shit vid tho, that still remains.

I can't eat or switch faster than any1 else rofl are you dumb, you tellin me a 15 year old OS edits the eating delay especially for me? Walk casting has been a thing on this server for as long as I can remember.. I get walk casted dead perfectly by people I know use win 7 / 10.. And there are walkbacks in certain situations but I can't remember how to replicate them, it's happened to me

I've said a million times lol I make music and play rscrevolution, I used to have windows 7 and it blew up so I spent 50 quid on ebay as a quick fix and you act like ur the only 1 whos played servers with shit ping, I played turnip too bud with 150 ping and played here with 150, yours would have been similar finland is a stone throw away from the UK. Its all the same shit, it just looks different. Who cares, only u and Nyx

man, i don't really care. there were couple guys asking what's that lag and i just simply made little more specific answer.

it's funny how you try to deny things for making yourself feel better when it comes to PK'ing. just stfu, everyone who has played this game knows the benefits of win xp and it's crystal clear.

[img]http://i62.tinypic.com/dy3c6r.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

you don't really care but here you are.

same old Pegi, doesn't care but just can't leave us alone! *inb4 novel about bwinging bak vee 1wun account + bank*

cya

Player avatar

Reines Send PM

subscriber

GOOD WORK BRO. OUR COMPUTER HAVE THE SAME SPECS ALMOST big_smile YEWWW

Squaaaaddddd

Player avatar

Pegi Send PM

beta

Oopsie said:

you don't really care but here you are.

same old Pegi, doesn't care but just can't leave us alone! *inb4 novel about bwinging bak vee 1wun account + bank*

cya

me caring about you using win xp and its benefits is completely different than me caring about this game in general. i don't give a fhk what kind of PC or OS you have, but never deny the fact that you purposely bought it just for this game because of the benefits it has. can't seriously believe i had to explain something like this to you, for real. i said i don't care, where it said i don't care about this game?  you ended your post only people who are caring you and nyx, you obviously meant caring you using win XP and i just responded with "i don't care". if you meant us not caring about this game, then you clearly failed with getting your point through and that was because bad choice of words, which ain't our fault.

of course i care about this game and how it does in 2017, otherwise i wouldn't be posting here or being any part of this. but what i can expect from a stereotypical player of this game who is unemployed, smokes weed 365 days a year and sits in front of his computer 15 hours a day. you clearly ain't einsteins in here, maybe it's my fault to be way smarter than a average joe in this community. maybe i need to bring my brain down to your level and think like i have 50 IQ. who knows.

anyways, video is shit, your PK'ing skills are shit and the most pathetic thing is that you used phone to record it. accept the feedback as the whole reason of posting some pictures, videos or IRL stuff to here is basically asking the feedback, whether it's positive or not. don't lose your sleep over my comments, that's just my opinion about your shitty vid which isn't more true than it's false.

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

u know whats funny about you

nobody likes u. not even your own ''team''. dan was telling me how you get shit on in the turnip chats for your dumbass logic and views. nobody gives a fuck about you anymore pegi, ur a waste of air. train a char so I can shit on u or gtfo my rev.

Last edited by Oopsie (16 Jan 2017 15:13)

Player avatar

Muffin Send PM

You should get a proper recording programm .-.

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

Muffin said:

if I want to record my gameplay, obviously I want to do it without lagging. If I run a screen recorder, my screen and client flickers and I get a 1-2 second click delay. Why would I play with a 1-2 second delay, if I can play without it?

The fact people get worked up about it is amusing to me tongue I wasn't ever going to stop doing it anyway, I enjoy the act of editing videos and I enjoy playing rscrevolution, the pair go hand in hand.... But all the people getting worked up over it is definitely motivation to keep doing it tongue caught ded by iPhone who mad

Last edited by Oopsie (16 Jan 2017 16:02)

Player avatar

Pegi Send PM

beta

Oopsie said:

nobody likes u. not even your own ''team''. dan was telling me how you get shit on in the turnip chats for your dumbass logic and views. nobody gives a fuck about you anymore pegi, ur a waste of air. train a char so I can shit on u or gtfo my rev.

how about you training me a char?

Oopsie said:

Muffin said:

if I want to record my gameplay, obviously I want to do it without lagging. If I run a screen recorder, my screen and client flickers and I get a 1-2 second click delay. Why would I play with a 1-2 second delay, if I can play without it?

The fact people get worked up about it is amusing to me tongue I wasn't ever going to stop doing it anyway, I enjoy the act of editing videos and I enjoy playing rscrevolution, the pair go hand in hand.... But all the people getting worked up over it is definitely motivation to keep doing it tongue caught ded by iPhone who mad

did you edit it with your phone so your PC wouldn't shut down while editing it?

Last edited by Pegi (16 Jan 2017 16:48)

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

Pegi said:

Oopsie said:

Oopsie said:

Muffin said:

nah edit on my mac with final cut pro x but that perma lives in my music studio.

pegi, even dan is training chars here. the last person I ever thought I'd see training (legit, anyway)

just pull ur finger out and get on with it. each forum post u write is 30k xp u could have got

Player avatar

Pegi Send PM

beta

Oopsie said:

Pegi said:

Oopsie said:

Oopsie said:

nah edit on my mac with final cut pro x but that perma lives in my music studio.

pegi, even dan is training chars here. the last person I ever thought I'd see training (legit, anyway)

just pull ur finger out and get on with it. each forum post u write is 30k xp u could have got

well dan still has little bit motivation to train accounts, as he takes this game way more seriously than i do. he hasn't still completely quit, he's still a regular player where im just a part timer.

that's literally the worst excuse i'v ever heard of about why not training an account in this game. people are often using it, yet they don't realize it's not about the spent time in here, it's about the motivation. my motivation is PK'ing, not training an account. it's like most of the people here, they're obese and i told them, everytime i post, you could have lost 20 pounds but why they didn't? because they don't want to. everytime you're posting in here, you could have worked couple hours and made money to buy something for yourself(i.e new computer for example?) but because you're lazy in IRL, like i am here, nothing happens. you're willing to spend the money tho, as i am willing to PK but we're not willing to work for it, it's about that.

im sure i'll get my account at some point, so will alot of the other people who are willing to PK if they had accounts but when? no idea. till that moment, i keep posting, keep checking the shit out, keep reading what kind of updates are coming and the most importantly, hoping this shit will last couple more years so your work won't go on waste for 11th time.

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Let's all make Poogi a flats account so we can lul at him!

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

Pegi said:

Oopsie said:

Pegi said:

well dan still has little bit motivation to train accounts, as he takes this game way more seriously than i do. he hasn't still completely quit, he's still a regular player where im just a part timer.

that's literally the worst excuse i'v ever heard of about why not training an account in this game. people are often using it, yet they don't realize it's not about the spent time in here, it's about the motivation. my motivation is PK'ing, not training an account. it's like most of the people here, they're obese and i told them, everytime i post, you could have lost 20 pounds but why they didn't? because they don't want to. everytime you're posting in here, you could have worked couple hours and made money to buy something for yourself(i.e new computer for example?) but because you're lazy in IRL, like i am here, nothing happens. you're willing to spend the money tho, as i am willing to PK but we're not willing to work for it, it's about that.

im sure i'll get my account at some point, so will alot of the other people who are willing to PK if they had accounts but when? no idea. till that moment, i keep posting, keep checking the shit out, keep reading what kind of updates are coming and the most importantly, hoping this shit will last couple more years so your work won't go on waste for 11th time.

you've been saying "im sure ill get an account at some point" for 2 years now. clearly its not going to happen. make your own or piss off.

Player avatar

Pegi Send PM

beta

GLeU said:

Pegi said:

Oopsie said:

you've been saying "im sure ill get an account at some point" for 2 years now. clearly its not going to happen. make your own or piss off.

well it once again comes down to your weight loss program you've been looking for years. you've been doing the research over the internet, you've been asking from your online friends and you've been told by everyone, that losing couple of pounds wouldn't hurt. the only problem there is to actually take a step towards and do something for it instead of waiting that someone rings your bell with a full program made just for you. that's completely same with me having an account in here, im waiting to someone give it without even asking anybody a.k.a doing anything about it.

if i asked now, im sure i'd have couple accounts with pw's but because i don't really care in the end, i won't. the day will come when everybody has an accounts and they're there to ask me, to help them with the PK'ing and will that be the day then.

not everyone here are you like gleu, who's probably repairing his old nokia 3210 everyday so he would have a chance to play snake.

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

Pegi said:

GLeU said:

Pegi said:

well it once again comes down to your weight loss program you've been looking for years. you've been doing the research over the internet, you've been asking from your online friends and you've been told by everyone, that losing couple of pounds wouldn't hurt. the only problem there is to actually take a step towards and do something for it instead of waiting that someone rings your bell with a full program made just for you. that's completely same with me having an account in here, im waiting to someone give it without even asking anybody a.k.a doing anything about it.

if i asked now, im sure i'd have couple accounts with pw's but because i don't really care in the end, i won't. the day will come when everybody has an accounts and they're there to ask me, to help them with the PK'ing and will that be the day then.

not everyone here are you like gleu, who's probably repairing his old nokia 3210 everyday so he would have a chance to play snake.

well once again it comes down to pegi being at a loss of words so he resorts to bashing and petty insults. Keep chasing those balls for $7 bucks an hour, while you continue to live with your parents bud.

and LOL at the nokia comment. finlands minor blip on the technological radar in the 21st century. solid attempt at making finland look cool for once. #failedagainpegi #loner4lyfe #evenyourinternetfriendsthinkyou'reajoke #killyourself.

Last edited by GLeU (17 Jan 2017 12:24)

Player avatar

trotalong1 Send PM

subscriber

i was thinking that myself. looks really laggy, ive never lagged like that.. my client runs as smooth as it did in real rsc

On topic: Good vids..some nice owning big_smile

n0m said:

Dat lagg though. Whats up with that, is it really like that for everyone?

Throw me to the wolves, and I will return leading the pack.

Player avatar

Pegi Send PM

beta

GLeU said:

Pegi said:

GLeU said:

well once again it comes down to pegi being at a loss of words so he resorts to bashing and petty insults. Keep chasing those balls for $7 bucks an hour, while you continue to live with your parents bud.

and LOL at the nokia comment. finlands minor blip on the technological radar in the 21st century. solid attempt at making finland look cool for once. #failedagainpegi #loner4lyfe #evenyourinternetfriendsthinkyou'reajoke #killyourself.

even if i earned 3 bucks for hour, i'd still have more left in my bank than you have after your liposuction.

and btw, nokia still holds 8 best selling phones ever meanwhile your canadian industry can't even come up with the winter tyres. talk about technological radar in there EL O EL.

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

Pegi said:

GLeU said:

Pegi said:

even if i earned 3 bucks for hour, i'd still have more left in my bank than you have after your liposuction.

and btw, nokia still holds 8 best selling phones ever meanwhile your canadian industry can't even come up with the winter tyres. talk about technological radar in there EL O EL.

nokia hasnt been relevant in 10 years rofl. who cares how good they were back in 2005. i mean thats the logic you follow about rscrevolution players, i suppose it should apply to cell phones also!

btw they're TIRES, not TYRES. we sell oil not tires.

Player avatar

Pegi Send PM

beta

GLeU said:

Pegi said:

GLeU said:

nokia hasnt been relevant in 10 years rofl. who cares how good they were back in 2005. i mean thats the logic you follow about rscrevolution players, i suppose it should apply to cell phones also!

btw they're TIRES, not TYRES. we sell oil not tires.

first of all, no1 said you're selling "tires". secondly, no1 said nokia is relevant in 2017 so why on earth you're even bringing out these 2 things? i still wouldn't be suprised if you actually used your old nokia because using those sausage fingers of yours, it would be hard to hit the right buttons on touch screen.

tires or tyres, i can say both of them are correct because trusting an uneducated fhk like you, is never a good idea. i'll still keep using tyre even if you were right first time in your life when it comes to these grammatical things, just a kind of tribute to you.

now let's stop spamming this topic, no1 wants to hear about your daily routines.

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

Part 3 incoming

Last edited by Oopsie (24 Jan 2017 21:38)