Oopsie PK Video v2: Part 1 + 2

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

Part 3+4 coming soon. Like Powell, I won't be on so much after this weekend as I usually am, so I feel like releasing this now and I'll get part 3+4 done soon.

Mainly flat's PKing / some DM's for money or at events but also some hybrids f2p and p2p PK. Few mistakes here and there in regards to PKing and editing but I'm here to stay love me or hate me. Lost some crazy clips, phone did a spaz and lost everything, like 1v4's on hybrids vs swedes all dead and some other crazy clips like 2v2s and shit but fuk it, been a blast, enjoy, see you all in wild.

Some FACTS about Oopsie

1. He wielded an axe for purposes other than killing dragons for the first time in December of 2014, a rookie to slaying other players in anything other than dueling, Parca took Oopsie under his wing, supported and guided him and taught him to spread his wings and fly, slowly blossoming into the prince I am today

2. Oopsie is a time traveler.

3. Oopsie is 5-0 in DM's vs Mad Dog.

4. He is the PK Prodigy. Snitch will pay in form of wildy ban

5. Ross and Nyx get owned at 5 minutes. They flame me for playing RSC for a few hours on Christmas Day and not having a big family but neither of them have jobs and have all the time in the world to practise PKing but still suck at it.

6. Oopsie probably killed you in this video. Enjoy!

Last edited by Oopsie (13 Jan 2017 20:08)

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

Some older vids from when I played a while back. Also vids from old dead servers on my youtube channel

Last edited by Oopsie (13 Jan 2017 19:57)

Player avatar

larsftw Send PM

betasubscriberDMM2_Participant

damn bro, ipone vidding at its finest. On top of that spreading some truth out there.
Nice vids.

[img]http://i61.tinypic.com/2mq3w39.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

larsftw said:

damn bro, ipone vidding at its finest. On top of that spreading some truth out there.
Nice vids.

like to switch it up sometimes and use my gopro replica also. and yes much truth was spread

thanks

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Oopsie 4 president.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

GreenKing Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

Good shit m8!

Player avatar

Pegi Send PM

beta

i actually thought it was a troll that you were going to record with a phone.

on topic: what a load of shit.

[img]http://i62.tinypic.com/dy3c6r.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

Pegi said:

i actually thought it was a troll that you were going to record with a phone.

on topic: what a load of shit.

who are you?

Player avatar

powelly Send PM

subscriber

Great job as normal Oopsie! I wish you wouldn't have lost the footage of the 4 v 1. Next time I get some clips I'm going to send to you for editing smile

Some FACTS about Oopsie

1. He wielded an axe for purposes other than killing dragons for the first time in December of 2014, a rookie to slaying other players in anything other than dueling, Parca took Oopsie under his wing, supported and guided him and taught him to spread his wings and fly, slowly blossoming into the prince I am today

2. Oopsie is a time traveler.

3. Oopsie is 5-0 in DM's vs Mad Dog.

4. He is the PK Prodigy. Snitch will pay in form of wildy ban

5. Ross and Nyx get owned at 5 minutes. They flame me for playing RSC for a few hours on Christmas Day and not having a big family but neither of them have jobs and have all the time in the world to practise PKing but still suck at it.

6. Oopsie probably killed you in this video. Enjoy!

HAHA!

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

Maddog jamie said:

5-0 dms?

please show me all the vids, becouse we all know you would record a dm against me.
You cant.

You are lieing, we have done 2 dms, you won both.

mad? won't re me either. and you only lost 20m. called me an autocaster

3b bank and you ran and called me an autocaster and won't re after 3 dm's. LOL!!!!

Last edited by Oopsie (14 Jan 2017 15:14)

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

powelly said:

Great job as normal Oopsie! I wish you wouldn't have lost the footage of the 4 v 1. Next time I get some clips I'm going to send to you for editing smile

Thx mate smile I wish so too lol was my favorite clip I've probably ever recorded, fair enough it was p2p hybrids, but nonetheless I was solo and vs 4 people who all died lmao. I died to the 5th tho. Hopefully more to come like that soon!

I'd be happy to help you out next time mate, not a problem. Just let me know when it's ready, keep up the good work bruv!!

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

Maddog jamie said:

Oopsie said:

Maddog jamie said:

5-0 dms?

please show me all the vids, becouse we all know you would record a dm against me.
You cant.

You are lieing, we have done 2 dms, you won both.

mad? won't re me either. and you only lost 20m. called me an autocaster

3b bank and you ran and called me an autocaster and won't re after 3 dm's. LOL!!!!

It was 2 dms,
Not 5 or 3

but ur still a BITCH and are SHOOK and won't  re HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ur shit stop avoiding facts mate you called me out, said u wrere gonna clean me, got stomped, called me an autocaster, I posted the video and you haven't fought me since LOL!!!

Last edited by Oopsie (14 Jan 2017 15:44)

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

I looked but I'm not in? you have any with me in?

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

Dat lagg though. Whats up with that, is it really like that for everyone?

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

n0m said:

Doesn't rly feel laggy for me, I like it.

Like the fight at 5:38, the 2nd 3 hit of the video at 40 secs, to me that doesn't feel laggy lol, feels nice tbh. I can catch/eat/cast just fine. Sure, at points, I get a little lag spike here and there. But it's nothing to lose sleep over.

I don't know how it is for other people though. Things to consider could fact I have 2gb of RAM, 4mb internet, 10+ year old operating system. Also PK with Skype open which eats away at my memory usage. I do have like 20 ping to your server tho. I see Canadians/Americans who's game looks like it runs smoother than mine lol. Surely it's dependent on your spec's/system? Not claiming to know anything about how it all works though, lol. I just log in and PK

Last edited by Oopsie (14 Jan 2017 16:49)

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

Nyx said:

I looked but I'm not in? you have any with me in?

Not on ur flat cos u don't PK when I'm on, u can pretend that wasn't you on 90's though at 5:00

Maddog jamie said:

ADHD tongue

I may have ADHD but at least I can PK. You cast and catch as if you have parkinsons disease. Shaky shaky!

Last edited by Oopsie (14 Jan 2017 16:40)

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

Sick vid. dat lag tho.

Last edited by GLeU (14 Jan 2017 17:13)

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

n0m said:

It's not lagg is a program he uses to cheat and fully admits to,

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

Nyx said:

n0m said:

It's not lagg is a program he uses to cheat and fully admits to,

Stopped using it,  as you can clearly see in half the clips. Been about 2 weeks now, I'm clearly much better without it. Got so sick of people saying I ''can't'' PK without it, I decided to prove you all wrong. What you honestly got to say now that I've proved I own everyone regardless of the situation?? Go on, call me a cheater again. Keep making excuses to why your hands don't allow you to PK as well as mine do.

If it was cheating, n0m would have banned me. You're incredibly new to the private server scene and are slightly uneducated, I can respect that at least.

Last edited by Oopsie (14 Jan 2017 17:50)

Player avatar

Pegi Send PM

beta

that win xp shitty "slow down" shit isn't cheating. it makes catching way easier, as you have little bit more time to react etc. win xp in general, gives so many benefits that it's almost "unfair" to use it. it has less weapon switch delay, less eating delay, can cast and follow your opponent without losing a step and forgives alot when it comes to catching. it doesn't really give walkbacks(not sure if this server even has wb's) either.

im sure most of the people who are using it, are surely still capable of PK'ing decently without it. it surely makes it easier but it doesn't mean PK'ing with your new PC, newer OS and 200 ping is impossible. i'v done it for years i did just fine.

shit vid tho, that still remains.

[img]http://i62.tinypic.com/dy3c6r.jpg[/img]