Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

I have 2 accounts I need questing on.

Account number 1:

Done

Account number 2:
34 quests points to 100 quest points.

I may, or may not have all the required stats to do all the quests on each of these accounts. Any stats missing I will either do myself, or we can talk about you doing them also(for extra pay). A price will be agreed on before you start, and there will be NO RENEGOTIATING. A mod can hold the agreed on payment if one is willing. Failure to complete the assignment will result in zero payment being made.

Account 2 has all required stats.

Please Private message me with what Quests you're willing to do, and your price.

Last edited by GLeU (9 Jan 2017 00:37)

Player avatar

pringlenew Send PM

id quest but i need to fix my client it wont load

Player avatar

larsftw Send PM

betasubscriberDMM2_Participant

pm angelo, he is most efficient quester this game has seen.

[img]http://i61.tinypic.com/2mq3w39.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

account 1 is being taken of right now.

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

still need 1 more quester.

Player avatar

Shred Send PM

subscriber

How's it looking?

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

Shred said:

How's it looking?

still need them done.

Player avatar

Badboy666 Send PM

subscriber

larsftw said:

pm angelo, he is most efficient quester this game has seen.

Loll'd

Rest in peace Eric. You will Always remembered. May you guard Wilderness forever
-Baphomet, Smokablunt, BluntToker, Annabelle and many more.

Player avatar

Webstien Send PM

subscriber

How did this work out and what was the cost?

I don't know if I have it in me to do the quests. Most brutal part of the game. In more advanced games like WoW quests are more tolerable. But I can't think of to many things I would hate to do more than do rscrevolution quests.

Just need whatever quests required to get Dragon Battle, Rune plate and Gauntlets.

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

Webstien said:

How did this work out and what was the cost?

I don't know if I have it in me to do the quests. Most brutal part of the game. In more advanced games like WoW quests are more tolerable. But I can't think of to many things I would hate to do more than do rscrevolution quests.

Just need whatever quests required to get Dragon Battle, Rune plate and Gauntlets.

3 hats (around 50million) I think he paid per accounts give or take 5 million or so for the one which had less quests. I did one of the accounts for him, first time I'd ever even done the majority of the quests, I managed to do it all in 2 days, was fun to see parts of RS I've never seen before but a lot of the quests are uneccesarily tedious and long, but as far as earning money goes if you're questing for a Richie then it's definitely worth doing tongue

;dr, I would never quest again.

Last edited by Oopsie (9 Mar 2017 13:23)