Coming soon to a cinema screen near you

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

Pegi said:

Oopsie said:

Same old shit for 3 years, spewing the same old stories on the forums but not actually PKing, then making up some other bullshit about how he's too high and mighty to even have to log in this game. It's getting old Pegi, just like you are and your PKing skills

i don't care if i haven't played for 3 years, i'll never lose the touch on this game. considering how much less delay this game has, i'd be even better and as everyone knows that i was the best, i'd still be top of the game. only problem would be that i could not multilog and ban team of 3-4 by myself but that's it.

Then play?? leveling here is very fast, just kept 2 subs and keep it perma afk logged in on your phone. Takes no real work.

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Pegi Send PM

beta

Oopsie said:

Pkers PK, Pegi Pegi's.

Gtfo already

i think it's funny af when i login to game, first thing you say "i'd smoke you in the wild". then now you say gtfo, that just proves you're bit mad you missed the opportunity  to PK against a legend like me. 2010-2014 was your chance, now it's very rare if we meet in the wild, but still possible.

[img]http://i62.tinypic.com/dy3c6r.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

Pegi said:

Oopsie said:

Pkers PK, Pegi Pegi's.

Gtfo already

i think it's funny af when i login to game, first thing you say "i'd smoke you in the wild". then now you say gtfo, that just proves you're bit mad you missed the opportunity  to PK against a legend like me. 2010-2014 was your chance, now it's very rare if we meet in the wild, but still possible.

Actually first thing I said was oh look who it is, Pegi the forum PKer. Then I said I'd wreck you in the wild, which I would.

You're nothing special, bud. Multi on a def noob and a 99 def mage and casting 3 times then catching really isn't anything to go shouting about. You say ''oh but dat was 5 yr ago!!!'' but it's your only PK vid.

Again, love to see you try and PK here. I know it will never happen though, you enjoy spewing the same old bullshit too much to ever PK again. You're a bit like Army, all talk no PK

Player avatar

monk Send PM

Oopsie said:

Still waiting for you to log in the game. I'll even give you a flat to use so I can spank you a few times. Sorry bud but it's not 2012 and unlimited IP anymore and Defense isn't overpowered here, you'd get pooped on.

Who cares about def or anything, i will ban you in 5mins if you log server where we have same amount accounts, catching with cp at rev is more than easy, i can 1sq there and never even miss any. 1 account pking is fking 15years old thing. Crow up allready jesus

Player avatar

monk Send PM

monk said:

Oopsie said:

Still waiting for you to log in the game. I'll even give you a flat to use so I can spank you a few times. Sorry bud but it's not 2012 and unlimited IP anymore and Defense isn't overpowered here, you'd get pooped on.

Who cares about def or anything, i will ban you in 5mins if you log server where we have same amount accounts, catching with xp at rev is more than easy, i can 1sq there and never even miss any. 1 account pking is fking 15years old thing. Crow up allready jesus

Player avatar

illllllllllllllllllllllll Send PM

subscriber

monk said:

monk said:

Oopsie said:

Who cares about def or anything, i will ban you in 5mins if you log server where we have same amount accounts, catching with xp at rev is more than easy, i can 1sq there and never even miss any. 1 account pking is fking 15years old thing. Crow up allready jesus

Crow up already Oopsie

american_crow_8.jpg

Player avatar

Pegi Send PM

beta

Oopsie said:

Pegi said:

Oopsie said:

Pkers PK, Pegi Pegi's.

Gtfo already

Actually first thing I said was oh look who it is, Pegi the forum PKer. Then I said I'd wreck you in the wild, which I would.

You're nothing special, bud. Multi on a def noob and a 99 def mage and casting 3 times then catching really isn't anything to go shouting about. You say ''oh but dat was 5 yr ago!!!'' but it's your only PK vid.

Again, love to see you try and PK here. I know it will never happen though, you enjoy spewing the same old bullshit too much to ever PK again. You're a bit like Army, all talk no PK

you will never be quarter of a PKER i am, let that sink in.

[img]http://i62.tinypic.com/dy3c6r.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

illllllllllllllllllllllll Send PM

subscriber

Pegi.  Whats your purpose for posting here if you do not play?

Curious

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber