Coming soon to a cinema screen near you

Player avatar

zazo x Send PM

subscriber

PK'ing masterpiece by the one and only Oopsie, coming at you with that 1080p iPhone 6, a two part 15 minutes long PK extravaganza.. Part one is done, got some sick clips please keep feeding me kills for part 2

All the best

Oopsie Mcfly

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

Download screen capture software.

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Pegi Send PM

beta

are you seriously recording with your phone at 2017? LMAO

it might be that your 20 year old PC won't run any recorders. i think that you're just scared to show your true colors with a newer PC without win XP, that's even more pathetic.

[img]http://i62.tinypic.com/dy3c6r.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

The Squad V2 Send PM

Pegi said:

it might be that your 20 year old PC won't run any recorders. i think that you're just scared to show your true colors with a newer PC without win XP, that's even more pathetic.

ur a fhking friend

my pc has 2gb of ram

i only play rscrevolution

give me £400 and I'll buy a good PC and fuck you up on there too. until then I'l keep doing it on this 15 year old piece of shit.

you DON'T PLAY rscrevolution. why do you lurk on the forums.

you would get pooped on by todays PKers.

GTFO

Player avatar

fear nothing Send PM

subscriber

The Squad V2 said:

Pegi said:

ur a fhking ignoramus

my pc has 2gb of ram

give me £400 and I'll buy a good PC and fuck you up on there too. until then I'l keep doing it on this 15 year old piece of shit.

GTFO

Lol u can buy pc's that are 3 to 5 years old for 30 to 150 bucks USA dollars. Either you don't have a job or no source of income and live with family.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/GH0nYE6.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

zazo x Send PM

subscriber

Too funny big_smile trying to tell me what I can and can't play rscrevolution on? Get the fuck out LOL, I don't care if a "3 year old PC" is 150 bucks? I have more than enough money to spend on whatever the fuck I like I just chose to spend it on things OTHER THAN GAMING. YES, you read that right, I don't just play games for a living like you guys! rscrevolution is the only game I play. My computer got delivered to my door with al the cables and a keyboard and mouse for $50 I own you all with said computer how mad out of 10????

Player avatar

zazo x Send PM

subscriber

What's even funnier about this Jedi is you probably spent thousands on your computer just to max rscrevolution accounts and get them perm banned LOL fuck your life. Nerd

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

zazo x said:

Too funny big_smile trying to tell me what I can and can't play rscrevolution on? Get the fuck out LOL, I don't care if a "3 year old PC" is 150 bucks? I have more than enough money to spend on whatever the fuck I like I just chose to spend it on things OTHER THAN GAMING. YES, you read that right, I don't just play games for a living like you guys! rscrevolution is the only game I play. My computer got delivered to my door with al the cables and a keyboard and mouse for $50 I own you all with said computer how mad out of 10????

This guy played RSCR all Christmas day, literally has nothing else in his life and takes it more serious than any other, then writes this?

Player avatar

The Squad V2 Send PM

Nyx said:

zazo x said:

This guy played RSCR all Christmas day, literally has nothing else in his life and takes it more serious than any other, then writes this?

How pathetic is ur life u feel the need to pick apart mine for what I did on Christmas? 150 other accounts was in game too... Spent it with my Dad then he went to a planned event so I chilled at home, why do you care so much? Too funny mate. You come at me in any way possible other than in the wild, banned ur whole team to the point u dont even PK anymore and just resort to trying to troll me GF.

Last edited by The Squad V2 (4 Jan 2017 20:31)

Player avatar

Reines Send PM

subscriber

cant wait to see it bro..

fuck all these haters is hilarious. im the same rscrevolution only game I play. and I do it from a fucking phone l0l.

Squaaaaddddd

Player avatar

jaur0 Send PM

hahaha you still recording with your phone fk wheres the gopro at

Player avatar

Pegi Send PM

beta

The Squad V2 said:

Pegi said:

ur a fhking ignoramus

my pc has 2gb of ram

GTFO

ya you only play rscrevolution 15 hours a day but can't afford a better PC. as kizl said, you can easily get a better one and in the end, idgaf what kind of specs you have in your computer, screen recorder isn't GTA 5 so having it running shouldn't be shutting down your dinosaur.

just a FYI: i will never get "pooped" when it comes to PK'ing, whether it's today's or yesterday's PK'ers.

zazo x said:

well the fact is that you bought your PC with certain OS because you couldn't compete without it. you're just like the others who did it and tbh, it's way more nerdy to buy win xp PC in 2016-2017 just so you could play this game without anybody laughing at you, LOL.

atleast get somebody to hold that camera or buy a stand as you got so much money, so it won't shake like you do in the DM's.

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

Pegi said:

The Squad V2 said:

Pegi said:

ur a fhking ignoramus

my pc has 2gb of ram

GTFO

ya you only play rscrevolution 15 hours a day but can't afford a better PC. as kizl said, you can easily get a better one and in the end, idgaf what kind of specs you have in your computer, screen recorder isn't GTA 5 so having it running shouldn't be shutting down your dinosaur.

just a FYI: i will never get "pooped" when it comes to PK'ing, whether it's today's or yesterday's PK'ers.

zazo x said:

well the fact is that you bought your PC with certain OS because you couldn't compete without it. you're just like the others who did it and tbh, it's way more nerdy to buy win xp PC in 2016-2017 just so you could play this game without anybody laughing at you, LOL.

atleast get somebody to hold that camera or buy a stand as you got so much money, so it won't shake like you do in the DM's.

All that talk but you haven't PKed in 3 years. Fuck off Pegi it's boring. Log in i'll ban you.

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

Still waiting for you to log in the game. I'll even give you a flat to use so I can spank you a few times. Sorry bud but it's not 2012 and unlimited IP anymore and Defense isn't overpowered here, you'd get pooped on.

Player avatar

boby Send PM

subscriber

Oopsie said:

Still waiting for you to log in the game. I'll even give you a flat to use so I can spank you a few times. Sorry bud but it's not 2012 and unlimited IP anymore and Defense isn't overpowered here, you'd get pooped on.

peji rly wouldnt last here

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

Same old shit for 3 years, spewing the same old stories on the forums but not actually PKing, then making up some other bullshit about how he's too high and mighty to even have to log in this game. It's getting old Pegi, just like you are and your PKing skills

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

Who is pegi in game?

Player avatar

Pegi Send PM

beta

Oopsie said:

Same old shit for 3 years, spewing the same old stories on the forums but not actually PKing, then making up some other bullshit about how he's too high and mighty to even have to log in this game. It's getting old Pegi, just like you are and your PKing skills

i don't care if i haven't played for 3 years, i'll never lose the touch on this game. considering how much less delay this game has, i'd be even better and as everyone knows that i was the best, i'd still be top of the game. only problem would be that i could not multilog and ban team of 3-4 by myself but that's it.

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

Pkers PK, Pegi Pegi's.

Gtfo already