Bank picture of everything gathered from Xmas event

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

2qktpx1.png

Some P hat trades were done, and I lost a red hat staking. This was all gathered from farming tokens but mostly the Grincher. I had meant to have 2 of each canes, but I'm so damn tired and picked blue 3 times by mistake sad. anyone wanna trade purple for blue smile

Player avatar

illllllllllllllllllllllll Send PM

subscriber

Inb4 qq from mad dog.

Nice though dude

Player avatar

Shinobi Send PM

subscriber

Sick loots, bank made. Could do with a few more rune larges to engage maximum swag status.

8.9/10

Best Ninja

Player avatar

larsftw Send PM

betasubscriberDMM2_Participant

sexy bunny ears - wonder who dropped those

[img]http://i61.tinypic.com/2mq3w39.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

zazo x Send PM

subscriber

share plezz

Player avatar

Trupk3r Send PM

subscriber

Damn...

Those canes tho.. Havn't seen em in other colors yikes

Ex RSCRevolution Moderator. https://www.twitch.tv/mrgava

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

larsftw said:

sexy bunny ears - wonder who dropped those

Hahaha. I kept getting Santa tops and sold 1 for 1.5mill. Then bought bunny ears for 1.5m. So I included it in the picture.

Player avatar

Teemu Send PM

betasubscriber

wicked sick

[img]http://i61.tinypic.com/2mq3w39.jpg[/img]
[img]http://pove.arkku.net/upload/uploads/teamfin.png[/img]

Player avatar

fear nothing Send PM

subscriber

who are you?

[img]http://i.imgur.com/GH0nYE6.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

Someone didn't sleep for a week get a life glue

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

i3lunt t0k3r said:

someone who did shit tons of quests talking shit to me for no lifing 1 week to get really rich? that is fucking hilarious!

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

I remember the day before Grincher went live you logged in, asked if it was there yet, then logged back out lol. You were preparing yourself mentally for an epic grind.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

Billy said:

I remember the day before Grincher went live you logged in, asked if it was there yet, then logged back out lol. You were preparing yourself mentally for an epic grind.

He's not done Billy! Gleuy Ranger making a comeback watch dis space

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

GLeU said:

i3lunt t0k3r said:

someone who did shit tons of quests talking shit to me for no lifing 1 week to get really rich? that is fucking hilarious!

There's a big difference I did that on my own time here and there musta hit a soar spot

Last edited by i3lunt t0k3r (10 Jan 2017 19:17)

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

i3lunt t0k3r said:

GLeU said:

i3lunt t0k3r said:

There's a big difference I did that on my own time here and there musta hit a soar spot

Whats the difference lmfao. You quested for tons of people to make gp, I trained my own chars, and farmed 1 npc for 5 days and made WAY more then you ever did off questing. If you're going to insult me, at least try to make a valid point you fucking moron.

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

GLeU said:

i3lunt t0k3r said:

GLeU said:

Whats the difference lmfao. You quested for tons of people to make gp, I trained my own chars, and farmed 1 npc for 5 days and made WAY more then you ever did off questing. If you're going to insult me, at least try to make a valid point you fucking moron.

If you don't see the difference you have no place to call anyone a moron. Let me dumb it down for you

You played 5 days and nights lil to no sleep for pixels. I quested for people here and there as I had time and only quested if wildly was dead. You must not have any real life friends. online from Christmas to New year's pathetic.. let me guess you watched the ball drop while clicking away on rsc

Last edited by i3lunt t0k3r (11 Jan 2017 04:19)

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

i3lunt t0k3r said:

GLeU said:

i3lunt t0k3r said:

If you don't see the difference you have no place to call anyone a moron. Let me dumb it down for you

You played 5 days and nights lil to no sleep for pixels. I quested for people here and there as I had time and only quested if wildly was dead. You must not have any real life friends. online from Christmas to New year's pathetic.. let me guess you watched the ball drop while clicking away on rsc

You nailed it bro. It was a perfect time to get rich, and seeing how I had, had Oral surgery done on the 23rd to have a wisdom tooth that was pushing on my molar, causing me great pain, removed. I had little to no desire to be around people. I couldn't eat nothing. I could barely open my mouth to even fit a tea spoon in. I was on T3's with Codine and still in A LOT of pain. I was a miserable mess. So yes, I did very little during that time but played RSCR. I did Xmas day festivities, and nothing more. What is more pathetic though, is how you come here and attempt to judge me. Like you live a much better life then I do rofl. You're a fucking convict with no real job. You're uneducated, You constantly judge people for no other reason then to make your pathetic excuse for a life seem better. Fuck out of here you scum bag.

Player avatar

Pegi Send PM

beta

i3lunt t0k3r said:

GLeU said:

i3lunt t0k3r said:

says the guy made RSCR text out of weed/bullets and ironically, it's in front of your computer as most of your so called "life".

Last edited by Pegi (11 Jan 2017 12:39)

[img]http://i62.tinypic.com/dy3c6r.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

kenshin666 Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

Pegi said:

i3lunt t0k3r said:

GLeU said:

says the guy made RSCR text out of weed/bullets and ironically, it's in front of your computer as most of your so called "life".

I see u got jokes pegi. Ur from finland, what do u got fins or sometin, tsss

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

GLeU said:

i3lunt t0k3r said:

GLeU said:

What is more pathetic though, is how you come here and attempt to judge me. Like you live a much better life then I do rofl. You're a fucking convict with no real job. You're uneducated, You constantly judge people for no other reason then to make your pathetic excuse for a life seem better. Fuck out of here you scum bag.

Truth bomb.

We all play rscrevolution. We're all nerds. What day and time we play it does not fucking matter, the end result is we're all nerds. Eric, you played this server religiously on shit XP, you trained MULTIPLE 1 defense accounts legit, you have 3 99 fishers/cookers, you've done 10000000 quests, you moaned when XP was raised. Nobodies forgetting about that, just nobody feels the need to bring it up because nobody is pathetic enough like you to feel the need to take a stab at someone for playing a game. That being said, here I am exposing you for being just as much of a ''nerd'' as anyone else.

I've had this same shit with Nyx. Coming at me (ingame, on Christmas day, the day I was flamed for playing on) for playing rscrevolution when my old man went to visit a friend after we'd had our festivities. Kids also never had a job and can't get one because he's mentally challenged, got 3-123 combat in 3 months and trained multiple 1 defense'rs / other characters and skills but I'm a ''nerd'' for playing rscrevolution on Christmas day, lol.

Fucking get over yourselves and stop taking out your anger about your shitty lives and mental health issues on other people. There was 150-200 online constantly from the 24th to the 26th.

Last edited by Oopsie (11 Jan 2017 15:16)