How the Grincher Stole Christmas!!

Player avatar

Uncle Send PM

Yeah, good times Billy..

Also, made some more updates on original post about hat colors and how long tokens will be collectible

Please join us on Discord to keep in touch and quicker support.

https://discord.gg/cpx6Y44

Player avatar

AR Send PM

subscriber

joe dirt said:

Event is cool.  But can we get an update on how long we have to farm tokens.

This.

IGN - x Alex x & Pk Alex

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

joe dirt said:

Event is cool.  But can we get an update on how long we have to farm tokens.  and what hat colors we cant get, i do not wanna waste 2 days farming just to get fucked over with a rainbow hat.

You can only get original RSC colors. The custom ones are not included. The avg times are posted in this topic.

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

n0m said:

joe dirt said:

Event is cool.  But can we get an update on how long we have to farm tokens.  and what hat colors we cant get, i do not wanna waste 2 days farming just to get fucked over with a rainbow hat.

You can only get original RSC colors. The custom ones are not included. The avg times are posted in this topic.

Nom can you come on team viewer and help me try sort client I'm really struggling to find out what's wrong..when you get free time? Thanks.

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

salchicha742 Send PM

subscriber

Where's our grincher group pic?

tr1pps ain't for kids

Nocashkilla Send PM

subscriber

moonsweeper said:

so dumb to have made original phats available again...

You only say that because you want to be one of the only people with them and show off. I've seen you bashing people in edge cause they didn't have any.

I had og hats before this event and I still think this was a good idea because there were no hats around. 3 people had 90% of them and staking was dead.. The hats give a chance for new players to have one. A lot of people want to play rsc and have a chance to get a hat. Anyways theres not THAT many hats. you need 25k tokens still which takes a while to get. Whatever is gonna bring new players in is a good thing.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/RqqanNe.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

salchicha742 Send PM

subscriber

Rekt

tr1pps ain't for kids

Player avatar

PALLO Send PM

subscriber

moonsweeper said:

Nocashkilla said:

moonsweeper said:

so dumb to have made original phats available again...

You only say that because you want to be one of the only people with them and show off. I've seen you bashing people in edge cause they didn't have any.

I had og hats before this event and I still think this was a good idea because there were no hats around. 3 people had 90% of them and staking was dead.. The hats give a chance for new players to have one. A lot of people want to play rsc and have a chance to get a hat. Anyways theres not THAT many hats. you need 25k tokens still which takes a while to get. Whatever is gonna bring new players in is a good thing.

I bashed one person, cause he had bashed me for being 'poor' without knowing I had phats lmao... but the reason is these should be known as "discontinued items" as they were in OG rscrevolution... there's no reason to collect them if they're just going to be available again next year... they should've just released new rares... pretty disappointing for people who played from the beginning. oh well...

cry is free? doubt the server was opened 4th december 2014.

Last edited by PALLO (29 Dec 2016 10:17)

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

PALLO said:

moonsweeper said:

Nocashkilla said:

I bashed one person, cause he had bashed me for being 'poor' without knowing I had phats lmao... but the reason is these should be known as "discontinued items" as they were in OG rscrevolution... there's no reason to collect them if they're just going to be available again next year... they should've just released new rares... pretty disappointing for people who played from the beginning. oh well...

cry is free? doubt the server was opened 4th december 2014.

^^ HAHA PALLO.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

zazo x Send PM

subscriber

The only people crying are hoarders. This event should create mass staking and PKing. I don't know why the hoarders are crying anyway, no doubt if they're not total pussies that the majority of the hats introduced from this event will end up back in the hoarders hands anyway through staking.

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

zazo x said:

The only people crying are hoarders. This event should create mass staking and PKing. I don't know why the hoarders are crying anyway, no doubt if they're not total pussies that the majority of the hats introduced from this event will end up back in the hoarders hands anyway through staking.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Giancana Send PM

So 1AM on the 1st will be the end of tokens dropping? And will Santa's shop be sticking around after that so ppl can still get on to buy rares?

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

Tokens will stop dropping very soon New Year's Eve!
bla_1483135200.png

Santa will still be in Edgeville to redeem your tokens for the day after countdown ends. Also he will offer you the option of permanently changing the color of your candy cane for a one time fee.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol

Player avatar

Larvar Send PM

subscriber

Billy said:

Tokens will stop dropping very soon New Year's Eve!
http://www.pending.me.uk/cd/bla_1483135200.png

Santa will still be in Edgeville to redeem your tokens for the day after countdown ends. Also he will offer you the option of permanently changing the color of your candy cane for a one time fee.

"*****Tokens can be collected until New Years.*****"

Professional edge sitter

Player avatar

Hiltonnnn Send PM

subscriber

bullshit i was told december31
n now only a warning with 4 hrs to go. peace boys

Last edited by Hiltonnnn (30 Dec 2016 17:47)

Player avatar

pringle Send PM

subscriber

in what timezone is newyears in 4 hours lol?

Player avatar

ManWithAPlan Send PM

subscriber

maybe they have a surprise new years event... calm it down boys

Player avatar

Octavio.Tyler Send PM

subscriber

Why did you tell us the 31st and changed it to the 30th if I would have knew the 30th was end date I would have grinder hard lastnight now idk if I'll make it to 25k I'm 4k away... a lot of people are like 4k away

Player avatar

ManWithAPlan Send PM

subscriber

can easily get 4k in 4k hours..