New Here

Player avatar

hurrdurr Send PM

Looks like I need a new server to sink all of my extra time into so here I am, quick question though how is the f2p part of the game? (I am rather against all the godsword stuff in a "classic" server.)

Also is f2p staking at all a thing, without crazy upsides to the rich?

Player avatar

Trupk3r Send PM

subscriber

Hello & Welcome.

This is a totally replica of RSClassic, which means both F2P and P2P areas/quests/items & skills are totally free. No need to pay for anything.

F2P PK is most popular, tho its not many people who stake f2p, mostly level 3 boxing or flats boxing with use of super sets (potions).

Hope you will enjoy your stay man!

Ex RSCRevolution Moderator. https://www.twitch.tv/mrgava

Player avatar

hurrdurr Send PM

I hope so too, a little put off with the introduction of rs2 and beyond items and such, but I also understand as it's probably kept the server kicking.

Personally I'd like to get into mage staking, even if it's on flats.

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

hurrdurr said:

I hope so too, a little put off with the introduction of rs2 and beyond items and such, but I also understand as it's probably kept the server kicking.

I don't know who you've spoken to, but there hasn't been any "rs2" gear added at all. At least not yet. We got skill capes and an equipment tab. That's about it.

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Welcome, finally joining the good server eh?

That place over there is a shit show. Lololol

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

hurrdurr Send PM

GLeU said:

hurrdurr said:

I don't know who you've spoken to, but there hasn't been any "rs2" gear added at all. At least not yet. We got skill capes and an equipment tab. That's about it.

I had heard this place had god swords and such as well, which is just insane to me. I see we're getting the god armors, but if I recall those are just pretty versions of rune not some sort of unholy defense adjustment.

Player avatar

zazo x Send PM

subscriber

welcome

Player avatar

18 Skills Send PM

Welcome in about 4 hours the Christmas event and double exp is going to start so now is a great time to join!

IGN: 18 Skills and King of Edge.

Player avatar

gaylord Send PM

subscriber

Trupk3r said:

Hello & Welcome.

This is a totally replica of RSClassic, which means both F2P and P2P areas/quests/items & skills are totally free. No need to pay for anything.

F2P PK is most popular, tho its not many people who stake f2p, mostly level 3 boxing or flats boxing with use of super sets (potions).

Hope you will enjoy your stay man!

What the heck is a "totally replica" ????

Welcome to the server!!!