Jungle lives..

Player avatar

Shinobi Send PM

subscriber

Best Ninja

Player avatar

zazo x Send PM

subscriber

Awesome track, never heard of the artist before - admittedly never really dived into Jungle but I vividly remember my Uncle being well into it when I was a kid haha all the proper oldschool Jungle. More of a jump up/liquid/neuro funk man myself, I'd say this track you just linked has some liquid vibes... Bit of a jungle/liquid fusion, 'tis naiiice! Am very passionate about DnB in general, love playing it on the drums and experimenting, can you recommend any sick channels to sub to for Jungle?

Player avatar

Shinobi Send PM

subscriber

zazo x said:

Awesome track, never heard of the artist before - admittedly never really dived into Jungle but I vividly remember my Uncle being well into it when I was a kid haha all the proper oldschool Jungle. More of a jump up/liquid/neuro funk man myself, I'd say this track you just linked has some liquid vibes... Bit of a jungle/liquid fusion, 'tis naiiice! Am very passionate about DnB in general, love playing it on the drums and experimenting, can you recommend any sick channels to sub to for Jungle?

Yeah I grew up on jungle, this definitely has a liquid twist on it. I'm a big fan of liquid DnB in general to this fusion of the two is something quite thrilling for the ears. For the 90's era of jungle try looking out for junglemania I know they got some sick sets, breakbeat sessions. I'm getting into this liquid era of jungle myself. Checkout artists such as "Alaska" they put a nice modern day spin on things.

Best Ninja

Player avatar

Shinobi Send PM

subscriber

Best Ninja