Player avatar

Trupk3r Send PM

subscriber

Nocashkilla said:

GLeU said:

Nocashkilla said:

http://imgur.com/GkgMInf.png

Ya'll ain't touch me tho. I still got like 50m+ in supplies waiting to be done

You post stupid skill total pics in a topic with pkers only. Nobody gives a shit about your accomplishments.

Lmfao. Someones mad...

Pretty sure all my pk stats are there too... you like that 99 ranged? I can pk with a maxed acc. No one cares about your simple ass flat either. pussy

You're garbage

Ex RSCRevolution Moderator. https://www.twitch.tv/mrgava

Nocashkilla Send PM

subscriber

Trupk3r said:

Nocashkilla said:

GLeU said:

You post stupid skill total pics in a topic with pkers only. Nobody gives a shit about your accomplishments.

Lmfao. Someones mad...

Pretty sure all my pk stats are there too... you like that 99 ranged? I can pk with a maxed acc. No one cares about your simple ass flat either. pussy

You're garbage

Please explain how almost 99 everything is garbage lol

Also keep in mind that I started this server only a few weeks after easter this year 2016

You've played what? 3 years? and all you can do is rwt for your shit. lmao

Last edited by Nocashkilla (13 Dec 2016 02:48)

[img]https://i.imgur.com/RqqanNe.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Trupk3r Send PM

subscriber

Nocashkilla said:

Trupk3r said:

Nocashkilla said:

Lmfao. Someones mad...

You're garbage

Also keep in mind that I started this server only a few weeks after easter this year 2016

I could've been all 99's on multiply accounts by now. But why would I? My main thing is PKing. I had the highest skill total hybrid on here.
And I know how to gain both exp and loot efficency, no worrys. And i've played for 13months.

And rwt for my shit? lol, you're cute.

But for that short of playtime you have done a good job =)!

Last edited by Trupk3r (13 Dec 2016 02:57)

Ex RSCRevolution Moderator. https://www.twitch.tv/mrgava

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

Trupk3r said:

My main thing is PKing.

After seeing your pking eg......

DIE -> RAGE -> DIE -> RAGE

That is some statement.

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

monk Send PM

Nocashkilla said:

Trupk3r said:

Nocashkilla said:

Lmfao. Someones mad...

You're garbage

Some people have lifes, you dont:( sad m8 rly sad how many hours you have spent on this game, that just make me feel sick.

Player avatar

illllllllllllllllllllllll Send PM

subscriber

monk said:

Nocashkilla said:

Trupk3r said:

You're garbage

Some people have lifes, you dont:( sad m8 rly sad how many hours you have spent on this game, that just make me feel sick.

if u spent half the time u spend on forums crying like an illiterate fin on training you'd have chars by now. -_-

love u jani xo

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

illllllllllllllllllllllll said:

monk said:

Nocashkilla said:

if u spent half the time u spend on forums crying like an illiterate fin on training you'd have chars by now. -_-

love u jani xo

It's funny how these guys talk about a life. Playing csgo all day instead of rscrevolution isn't a life LOL.

Player avatar

illllllllllllllllllllllll Send PM

subscriber

GLeU said:

monk said:

love u jani xo

It's funny how these guys talk about a life. Playing csgo all day instead of rscrevolution isn't a life LOL.

rofl rekt

Player avatar

monk Send PM

GLeU said:

monk said:

love u jani xo

i know its not life. Btw im at home 2 days per week,  so i actually dont play much.  I have 2 flats allready, got em freee, i just dont have time to play and when i have time i just play other games. fins dont play anymore so i dont even wanna play. I like checking forums bouth servers just to  see these nerds fihghtinh whois biggest nerd
Pce and love kids.

Player avatar

Pegi Send PM

beta

GLeU said:

monk said:

love u jani xo

the thing with cs go for example is the fact that it's a game to open and play - no farming/unecessary shit included. i'd like to see this game going to same direction, focusing on actual gameplay which is PK'ing instead of those unecessary things such a farming and making an account. we all have done it in the past, some of us multiple times and some of us for 15 years - it gets old pretty quick, isn't it?

the reason i stopped playing 2.5 years ago was the fact i saw this game can't succeed they way it is. it's too time consuming to "stay on the top", to compete with all  the BS supplies, accounts, time etc.

[img]http://i62.tinypic.com/dy3c6r.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

zazo x Send PM

subscriber

Pegi said:

GLeU said:

love u jani xo

the thing with cs go for example is the fact that it's a game to open and play - no farming/unecessary shit included. i'd like to see this game going to same direction, focusing on actual gameplay which is PK'ing instead of those unecessary things such a farming and making an account. we all have done it in the past, some of us multiple times and some of us for 15 years - it gets old pretty quick, isn't it?

the reason i stopped playing 2.5 years ago was the fact i saw this game can't succeed they way it is. it's too time consuming to "stay on the top", to compete with all  the BS supplies, accounts, time etc.

60 second timer before u can log another character in wild... 1ip limit, you don't need a lot of chars to PK and it's the same with supplies, the profit for me is in PKing... sell rune sets all the time and win DM's for gp, you guys need to stop making excuses big_smile

Player avatar

Pegi Send PM

beta

zazo x said:

Pegi said:

GLeU said:

60 second timer before u can log another character in wild... 1ip limit, you don't need a lot of chars to PK and it's the same with supplies, the profit for me is in PKing... sell rune sets all the time and win DM's for gp, you guys need to stop making excuses big_smile

i know you want all of us to play again but apparently, it's what it is. im still part of many skype convos, i got all the contacts and i know how people feel about this game. it's summed up there and as long as things won't change to more player friendly direction, i can't see many of them starting over unless they get an account and some supplies with it.

have you ever wondered why there's so many bots in this game? me neither.

[img]http://i62.tinypic.com/dy3c6r.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

monk Send PM

zazo x said:

Pegi said:

GLeU said:

l0l i dont make excuses, if i want to play i can, i just dont wanna play rofl:P

Player avatar

Badboy666 Send PM

subscriber

Nocashkilla said:

http://imgur.com/GkgMInf.png

Ya'll ain't touch me tho. I still got like 50m+ in supplies waiting to be done

Ya'll ain't touch me either. big_smile

On-Topic: Grats on 99p Sosa !

Rest in peace Eric. You will Always remembered. May you guard Wilderness forever
-Baphomet, Smokablunt, BluntToker, Annabelle and many more.

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

thanks for the 25m

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit