Reaper’s Revenge! - Boss Raid

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

We made the following changes:
-Hellhounds respawn every 100 seconds (rather than instantly as before). They heal Reaper's health.
-Reaper's Saradomin godspell will only reduce prayer 1 lvl per cast, as opposed to drain it completely like before.
-Protect from melee blocks 50% damage from his melee attacks. Now whoever tanks should use Protect from Monsters to prevent getting 3-hit.

It's pretty fun now, I don't think you necessarily need 3 to kill him anymore either if someone has poison arrows and gmage.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol

Player avatar

scornedmagi Send PM

subscriber

Billy said:

-Hellhounds respawn every 100 seconds (rather than instantly as before). They heal Reaper's health.
-Reaper's Saradomin godspell will only reduce prayer 1 lvl per cast, as opposed to drain it completely like before.
-Protect from melee blocks 50% damage from his melee attacks. Now whoever tanks should use Protect from Monsters to prevent getting 3-hit.

It's pretty fun now, I don't think you necessarily need 3 to kill him anymore either if someone has poison arrows and gmage.

Good 2 people should be plent anyways. It's not easy to find a group to kill bosses with when you are a loner.

[TRUST][HONOR][LOYALTY]
Check out my Skills I offer FREE!

Player avatar

Au2er Send PM

subscriber

Billy said:

Awesome stuff.

Pls for Christmas can u make a Rambo Santa with similar ideas to the reaper smile. Maybe his elves or reindeer could also feature.  He could be a defence beast with low att and str , yet ridiculously powerful ranged lvl.  So the idea would be to keep him in melee combat which would be impossible to do for longer then 3-4 hits without running to heal as the reindeer or elves would be maging/ranging you.  (Requiring a team to keep the elves and reindeer targeting them)  My idea is full of bugs i know but I'm sure something could be tested and worked out to be a fun boss.

team australia

F2p wild 24/7 below the fence please.