Staking scene...

Player avatar

Pegi Send PM

beta

Maddog jamie said:

Nyx said:

n0m said:

Whats wrong with staking? Is it combat formula related issue?

No it's not the game's fault, but all the time they stake until they lose everything then they quit the whole game as a result.

True,  to much gambling problems,  be like maddog and they'll become a true staking champion,  rock on

be like a maddog and stake 15 year old game pixels and act like you've achieved something.

on topic:

staking should have never been part of this game. considering how human mind works, it doesn't matter what game you're playing but little "gamble" even its fake money, will always catch the attention for most of the people. staking in general has nothing to do with this game and it kills it more than any other part of this game. you weren't supposed to sit in egde and wait somebody to stake against, you're supposed to either PK or skill and sell those items for PK'ing or use them by yourself. those potential players who are just here to stake, could do it elsewhere too. i don't know why you gotta do it in a 15 year old game with playerbase of 200.

i'd suggest making staking available for only certain days. it could be 2 days a week, one being on the weekend and other being middle of the week. that should turn people to do different and more creative things ING which would actually contribute something to this game.

[img]http://i62.tinypic.com/dy3c6r.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

ManWithAPlan Send PM

subscriber

I just recently got into staking hardcore as soon as Christmas event started, got a red p hat from Christmas event and then went ham! made over a bill in 3 days.. then I got to greedy. and cleaned. knowing what the concenquences were gunna be. but I'm still here!!! fukkkkkk outtttttaaaaaa here!!!

Player avatar

mysfarbrorn Send PM

subscriber

Been trying to find someone to stake on my 32 GM for a few days. anyone still wanna go?

Player avatar

Synbios Send PM

subscriber

KizL said:

n0m said:

Nyx said:

Staking is a cancer on the server, most people staking end up rage quitting within 2 days.

Whats wrong with staking? Is it combat formula related issue?

It's a human issue. People don't know when to quit and sell their house.

~K!zL

yea, it's simple psychology. We quickly become adapted and content with what we have. You know how the novelty of a new toy/car/motobike/whatever you get joy from wears off relatively quickly? This is discontent, and you want more. The cycle repeats and it can become vicious, especially if you have an addictive or OCD like personality.

I try to tell people...if you're currently poor and are working to become rich in real life, you had better make damn sure you can secure and maintain that lifestyle because if you lose it and go back to what you had before it will be HELL on your psyche and mental health.

Player avatar

Teapot Send PM

shame, i enjoyed watching stakes occasionally.