New Crew here... be fearful

Player avatar

illllllllllllllllllllllll Send PM

subscriber

cracker said:

illllllllllllllllllllllll said:

JUST FOR ANY turnip PEOPLE LOOKING AT THIS FORUM HERES A LIST OF ALL THE PKERS THATS MOVED FROM turnip.

Argen, Verse, Gamble, B0bz, Queeny, Elliot, Fran, Soulfear, Chaotix, Charles, Jayboosch, Bowtech, Anthman, Meangean, Djz, Lowlands, Mr James, NEW, Mario, Jammy, Powell.  Lots more that I cant even think of atm.  Feel free to start training chars, im sure you'll all be hooked up with food and armour, but don't expect the re-grind to be easy.

21 useless pkers.

Yet here you are on the forums.

Sit the fuck down

Player avatar

cracker Send PM

zazo x said:

cracker said:

JUST FOR ANY turnip PEOPLE LOOKING AT THIS FORUM HERES A LIST OF ALL THE PKERS THATS MOVED FROM turnip.

Argen, Verse, Gamble, B0bz, Queeny, Elliot, Fran, Soulfear, Chaotix, Charles, Jayboosch, Bowtech, Anthman, Meangean, Djz, Lowlands, Mr James, NEW, Mario, Jammy, Powell.  Lots more that I cant even think of atm.  Feel free to start training chars, im sure you'll all be hooked up with food and armour, but don't expect the re-grind to be easy.

21 useless pkers.

no1 cares for ur 10k usd spent with pyru or all ur banks with 2k rune sets each and 50 phat sets jason... gtfo

I don't collect p hats mate. I also sold my rune sets and GP to charles for 80$ CAD on turnip.

Player avatar

cracker Send PM

charlesb said:

cracker said:

21 useless pkers.

Funny Jason as whiteboy sucks here with his ping etc and you would to

Ofc you don't play here RIP

I'd play if pixels and chars we're for sale. I honestly wouldn't be able to train one level on here. I gave up training on turnip after trying to gain 1 range level.

on another note "buying pixels and chars".

Player avatar

strong Send PM

I just came here from turnip.. Gonna hook me up a bit?

Player avatar

cracker Send PM

cracker said:

charlesb said:

cracker said:

21 useless pkers.

Funny Jason as whiteboy sucks here with his ping etc and you would to

Ofc you don't play here RIP

I'd play if pixels and chars we're for sale. I honestly wouldn't be able to train one level on here. I gave up training on turnip after trying to gain 1 range level.

Also the ping on here is great I seem to able to almost 0 sq. The server being close to me in turnip has certainly helped with eating ect but i was alrdy top dawg b4 I could 1 sq on turnip.

Player avatar

subscriber

strong said:

I just came here from turnip.. Gonna hook me up a bit?

Sure, look for 'your nan' in-game, will give you a set of each armour and a r2h, some fish and gp to buy other 2hs from auction house for starting out.

Player avatar

charlesb Send PM

Crack you're a joke not a pker - never seen you or whiteboy on pk servers - says it all really

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

cracker said:

laughable, I think you're talking about Dustin the one who needs throat cancer.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

cracker Send PM

charlesb said:

Crack you're a joke not a pker - never seen you or whiteboy on pk servers - says it all really

turnip is the only private server I ever played Charles. Doesn't that sound even worse on your behalf considering i've only played one private server and managed to become the best pker over night well the only mention you have of being a pker is a self proclaimed 1. You are the Pegi of Brits Charles.

All it took was 1-2 posts to get you and your gang of castaways all riled up.
I'm actually looking to PK here. I'm sorry I mentioned the 80$ CAD you sent me on paypal m8 if you got any pixels or chars let me know.

Regards, Your daddy.

Player avatar

cracker Send PM

KizL said:

cracker said:

~K!zL

I don't understand this post. Do you got pixels for sale m8?

Player avatar

scornedmagi Send PM

subscriber

cracker said:

KizL said:

cracker said:

~K!zL

Stop trying to rwt  here. It is a bannable offence  and as it stands it amazes  me your not temp banned for the attempts you already  made ...

[TRUST][HONOR][LOYALTY]
Check out my Skills I offer FREE!

Player avatar

subscriber

No one likes a grass

Player avatar

cracker Send PM

scornedmagi said:

cracker said:

KizL said:

~K!zL

Stop trying to rwt  here. It is a bannable offence  and as it stands it amazes  me your not temp banned for the attempts you already  made ...

I can buy a million tokens though?

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

cracker said:

scornedmagi said:

cracker said:

no shit, were you dropped on your head as a child? Do you not see the difference? gtfo with that shit.

~K!zL

Last edited by KizL (8 Dec 2016 07:11)

Player avatar

cracker Send PM

KizL said:

cracker said:

scornedmagi said:

no shit, were you dropped on your head as a child? Do you not see the difference? gtfo with that shit.

~K!zL

What can i get with 100,000 tokens?

Player avatar

Badboy666 Send PM

subscriber

cracker said:

KizL said:

cracker said:

~K!zL

Bankruptcy probably.........

Rest in peace Eric. You will Always remembered. May you guard Wilderness forever
-Baphomet, Smokablunt, BluntToker, Annabelle and many more.

Player avatar

charlesb Send PM

cracker said:

KizL said:

cracker said:

~K!zL

A lot of subs that are worth 500k ea ingame lmfao

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

cracker said:

KizL said:

cracker said:

~K!zL

you can suck on my wiener for that.

~K!zL

Player avatar

cracker Send PM

KizL said:

cracker said:

KizL said:

~K!zL

~K!zL

This is the guy you let run the reddit page for this server?

Player avatar

charlesb Send PM

cracker said:

KizL said:

cracker said:

~K!zL

This is the guy you let run the reddit page for this server?

the time you spent creepin forums u cud be flats now noob