New Crew here... be fearful

Player avatar

B U B B A Send PM

subscriber

GLeU said:

illllllllllllllllllllllll said:

JUST FOR ANY turnip PEOPLE LOOKING AT THIS FORUM HERES A LIST OF ALL THE PKERS THATS MOVED FROM turnip.

Argen, Verse, Gamble, B0bz, Queeny, Elliot, Fran, Soulfear, Chaotix, Charles, Jayboosch, Bowtech, Anthman, Meangean, Djz, Lowlands, Mr James, NEW, Mario, Jammy, Powell.  Lots more that I cant even think of atm.  Feel free to start training chars, im sure you'll all be hooked up with food and armour, but don't expect the re-grind to be easy.

See how long they stick it out lol

Nothing against pyru, but I quit turnip v2 and will never play that server again I will also never play any server made by pyru.

Any supplies or pkers will be greatly appreciated.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/DLqmWq1.gif[/img]

Player avatar

Luigi bank Send PM

subscriber

JUST FOR ANY turnip PEOPLE LOOKING AT THIS FORUM HERES A LIST OF ALL THE PKERS THATS MOVED FROM turnip.

Argen, Verse, Gamble, B0bz, Queeny, Elliot, Fran, Soulfear, Chaotix, Charles, Jayboosch, Bowtech, Anthman, Meangean, Djz, Lowlands, Mr James, NEW, Mario, Jammy, Powell.  Lots more that I cant even think of atm.  Feel free to start training chars, im sure you'll all be hooked up with food and armour, but don't expect the re-grind to be easy.

Umm.. Is that Mario in there me or some other Mario? BC I've been on this server for a cool min now.. So has queeny, Elliot, verse, soulfear, and jammy. Or is that to try and make sure pyru IP bans all turnip ppl who came over to rev? BC last I knew killy was promising unbans if people who got IP banned wanted to come back. Lol not that it matters to me.. I still have my bankers and pk list

Last edited by Luigi bank (27 Nov 2016 08:25)

#ambestdroid

Player avatar

Verse Send PM

subscriber

ive always playeed rev ive played rev before  most of the people on this serveer

[img]http://i66.tinypic.com/23ubhq0.gif[/img]

Player avatar

mrjames Send PM

subscriber

~all rail empire 69 and the lords of destruction~

Player avatar

monk Send PM

well, i wanna play here but i m never gonna grind or train any chars ever again:P same goes with my team, if someone makes the chars and grind the gears i might pk sometimes. this game is kinda over for me and my team also, no one wants to waste time of making accounts or farming anything so we probably wont come here:P
gl on pking and have fun:)

Player avatar

monk Send PM

Verse said:

ive always playeed rev ive played rev before  most of the people on this serveer

smile giev me acces to some flats m8 i come pk sometimes:D

Player avatar

The Squad V2 Send PM

monk said:

well, i wanna play here but i m never gonna grind or train any chars ever again:P same goes with my team, if someone makes the chars and grind the gears i might pk sometimes. this game is kinda over for me and my team also, no one wants to waste time of making accounts or farming anything so we probably wont come here:P

thing is you don't need a turnip bank or chars to pk.

1 flat, 1 90

most of our team pk with like 2 sets in the bank... you PK your shit, it's easy. I pked 8 sets yesterday

hopefully see u soon

- oopsie

Player avatar

boby Send PM

subscriber

what she said basically

u dont rly need much here

Player avatar

monk Send PM

The Squad V2 said:

monk said:

thing is you don't need a turnip bank or chars to pk.

1 flat, 1 90

most of our team pk with like 2 sets in the bank... you PK your shit, it's easy. I pked 8 sets yesterday

hopefully see u soon

- oopsie

I know, rev pkers are bad as fk,  on this server its inpossible to even fail catch. Im sorry m8 i just dont have time to make those chars,  but i will probably get some free.

Player avatar

Shinobi Send PM

subscriber

Why are turnip kids "allways" so illiterate?

Best Ninja

Player avatar

Chaotixx In Exile Send PM

Empire.

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Shinobi said:

Why are turnip kids "allways" so illiterate?

Because they're fucking morons.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

charlesb Send PM

Least all the turnip kids can pk

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

charlesb said:

Not all of you are dumb af. But holy shit there's some tards over there.

but hope you have fun dudes and stick around and that shit hole over there dies.

~K!zL

Last edited by KizL (3 Dec 2016 06:52)

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

boby Send PM

subscriber

KizL said:

charlesb said:

Not all of you are dumb af. But holy shit there's some tards over there.

but hope you have fun dudes and stick around and that shit hole over there dies.

~K!zL

we need ppl like you to step up and challenge us now..

There are two turnip teams but other then that there isnt real competition.. just some scrubs that give up so quick and take 10 years to bank

Player avatar

Teemu Send PM

betasubscriber

blaa blaa, Charles u were bad and u will allways be. Im running the wild here.

-Teemu

[img]http://i61.tinypic.com/2mq3w39.jpg[/img]
[img]http://pove.arkku.net/upload/uploads/teamfin.png[/img]

Player avatar

cracker Send PM

21 useless pkers.

Player avatar

zazo x Send PM

subscriber

cracker said:

21 useless pkers.

no1 cares for ur 10k usd spent with pyru or all ur banks with 2k rune sets each and 50 phat sets jason... gtfo

Player avatar

charlesb Send PM

cracker said:

21 useless pkers.

Funny Jason as whiteboy sucks here with his ping etc and you would to

Ofc you don't play here RIP

Player avatar

zazo x Send PM

subscriber

charlesb said:

cracker said:

21 useless pkers.

Funny Jason as whiteboy sucks here with his ping etc and you would to

Ofc you don't play here RIP

Still will never forget changing my passwords because whiteboy kept losing my sets and died to someone wearing a Santa (on the Canadian host). Only thing either these guys have going for them is 20 ping and pyrus generous eating delays (20 ping = heal from 1 to 99 in 0.1111 seconds). Would love to see either try PK here vs people who can PK on 20 or 150.