New Crew here... be fearful

Player avatar

charlesb Send PM

So obviously as you are aware the turnip crew is here pretty much running wild 

but right now we have a new crew aka Chaotix's mighty Army. They are allied to the original Army & Charles features in their roster.

If you ever enter wild watch your back for these boys

Chaotix
Charles
Jayboosh
Djz
Rowlands
Mr James
NEW

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

Welcome, enjoy.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol

Player avatar

bowtech Send PM

subscriber

charlesb said:

but right now we have a new crew aka Chaotix's mighty Army. They are allied to the original Army & Charles features in their roster.

Chaotix
Charles
Jayboosh
Djz
Rowlands
Mr James
NEW

yea only if they knew how to actaully pk if i remember correctly everyone of these users would join ventrilo asking the REAL pkers for help. well see how it turns out, think ull be changing your mind atfer a few trips.

editt;; Chaotix tryed to do this on turnip he failed miserably will happpen here too.

Last edited by bowtech (25 Nov 2016 10:22)

Player avatar

B U B B A Send PM

subscriber

^^^^DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

[img]http://i.imgur.com/DLqmWq1.gif[/img]

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

That's quite the list of shitters you got there Charles.

Last edited by GLeU (25 Nov 2016 11:38)

Player avatar

Stolt Archer Send PM

subscriber

Fantastic! Welcome to the more superior server, this will be great for pking!

Former Pk Prodigy

Player avatar

AR Send PM

subscriber

welcome big_smile i'm almost finished my little 60 pker.. we're rsc Vets as far as i'm concerned so i don't care what server people are from, as long as they're on this one big_smile

IGN - x Alex x & Pk Alex

Player avatar

b0bz Send PM

bowtech said:

charlesb said:

Chaotix
Charles
Jayboosh
Djz
Rowlands
Mr James
NEW

yea only if they knew how to actaully pk if i remember correctly everyone of these users would join ventrilo asking the REAL pkers for help. well see how it turns out, think ull be changing your mind atfer a few trips.

editt;; Chaotix tryed to do this on turnip he failed miserably will happpen here too.

GET EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEM

- King of castle
- King of 3v3's with oopsie and powell <3
_ Think im lying ? call me out bitch.

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

a formidable force indeed, looking forward to seeing chao and jayboosh slice and dice their enemies like they are taverley oak trees

Player avatar

Shinobi Send PM

subscriber

Newfags, newfags errrwurrr

Best Ninja

Player avatar

larsftw Send PM

betasubscriberDMM2_Participant

my bank is looking forward to your donations.

[img]http://i61.tinypic.com/2mq3w39.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

Sucks my turnip friends and my rscr friends are on different teams

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

i3lunt t0k3r said:

Why does it suck m8? Everyone can still be friends smile

I'll never forget the time I helped some people from vent instead of you, I literally never heard the end of it lol you fucking hated me for ages after and ganked me any chance you got tongue

I personally can PK my friends / be PK'd with them and not get salty about it, as long as there's beef that's all I care about tongue but man some people on here take teams seriously! (Not saying you specifically, just felt like reminiscing on good times, I'm sure you remember it as well as I do lol). Vent have all been friends/pking with/against each other for years now, I'm sure if I logged in tomorrow and fought them they wouldn't care, PK is PK!

Player avatar

B U B B A Send PM

subscriber

Oopsie said:

i3lunt t0k3r said:

I'll never forget the time I helped some people from vent instead of you, I literally never heard the end of it lol you fucking hated me for ages after and ganked me any chance you got tongue

I personally can PK my friends / be PK'd with them and not get salty about it, as long as there's beef that's all I care about tongue but man some people on here take teams seriously! (Not saying you specifically, just felt like reminiscing on good times, I'm sure you remember it as well as I do lol). Vent have all been friends/pking with/against each other for years now, I'm sure if I logged in tomorrow and fought them they wouldn't care, PK is PK!

This is how it should be when playing any game and if people take it  srs  than games might not be for them.

Last edited by B U B B A (26 Nov 2016 00:24)

[img]http://i.imgur.com/DLqmWq1.gif[/img]

Player avatar

Rappsfan Send PM

subscriber

B U B B A said:

Oopsie said:

i3lunt t0k3r said:

This is how it should be when playing any game and if people take it  srs  than games might not be for them.

^ +1. The salty ones do provide LOL's for days though.

Player avatar

charlesb Send PM

Oopsie said:

i3lunt t0k3r said:

Sometimes it would be more beneficial to our team if you were against us !! big_smile

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

Elliot there's  difference between helping friends out in team fights and jumping someone solo poking walking around wild

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit

Player avatar

illllllllllllllllllllllll Send PM

subscriber

JUST FOR ANY turnip PEOPLE LOOKING AT THIS FORUM HERES A LIST OF ALL THE PKERS THATS MOVED FROM turnip.

Argen, Verse, Gamble, B0bz, Queeny, Elliot, Fran, Soulfear, Chaotix, Charles, Jayboosch, Bowtech, Anthman, Meangean, Djz, Lowlands, Mr James, NEW, Mario, Jammy, Powell.  Lots more that I cant even think of atm.  Feel free to start training chars, im sure you'll all be hooked up with food and armour, but don't expect the re-grind to be easy.

Last edited by illllllllllllllllllllllll (27 Nov 2016 01:47)

Player avatar

yoyo y0z Send PM

subscriber

+1 and there's defo way more than that, 1 flat and a 90 all you need to beef see you soon bois

I am good at cleaning toilets

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

illllllllllllllllllllllll said:

JUST FOR ANY turnip PEOPLE LOOKING AT THIS FORUM HERES A LIST OF ALL THE PKERS THATS MOVED FROM turnip.

Argen, Verse, Gamble, B0bz, Queeny, Elliot, Fran, Soulfear, Chaotix, Charles, Jayboosch, Bowtech, Anthman, Meangean, Djz, Lowlands, Mr James, NEW, Mario, Jammy, Powell.  Lots more that I cant even think of atm.  Feel free to start training chars, im sure you'll all be hooked up with food and armour, but don't expect the re-grind to be easy.

See how long they stick it out lol