New Poll: Wilderness PK Rotation

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

Would it not make more sense just to nerf godmage to a fair level?

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

ihateu Send PM

subscriber

As i said earlier, this will be punishment for p2p players. Someone said, its RSCRevolution, wheres the revolution? All i can see is fags like beat whining about p2p cause he simply doens't wanna get kd get down from those afk kills. And yes, i'm mad about this poll. Cry more bitches, Billy will grant your all wishes.

Player avatar

Ustillmad Send PM

beatdown said:

wtf? just remove the poll then, we already know the result roughly, so those fake fuckers spam voting p2p wont succeed in sabotaging it

fucking dumb kids

I lol'd pretty hard to you beat. Concidering, that you have always been a fuckin crybaby about everything and trying to troll here. Yes, we all know the results. Poll means shit. There will be F2P cause you cried so hard on it. Billy has made this shit worse than it was, 2x f2p + 2x p2p was good. Good luck pking on empty server.

Billy2Lumb

Player avatar

Imperia Send PM

subscriber

fucking nonsense to remove p2p pk, all the suplies gathered, quests done, magic lvls up and other shit. Then buy our suplies, reduce magic lvls and compensate the time wasted on quests and shit to be able to pk p2p. How come mods always listen and do what beatfag crew wants.

Baltic Alliance Liths Squad

Player avatar

Ustillmad Send PM

Imperia said:

fucking nonsense to remove p2p pk, all the suplies gathered, quests done, magic lvls up and other shit. Then buy our suplies, reduce magic lvls and compensate the time wasted on quests and shit to be able to pk p2p. How come mods always listen and do what beatfag crew wants.

Maybe cause they are always on global talkin shit and suckin on them? Indeed, buy our supplies, reduce magic, pray and def lvls and give us 10 g+p subs for compensate.

Player avatar

kweef Send PM

subscriber

P2p or i ddos all f2p pkers..

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

Polls are for gathering data about what the player base wants, not blindly following a slight majority. That is why we have a team to think the results over carefully. If the poll continues to be a hard split between #1 and #4, that is evidence that neither option would satisfy the whole community. Depending on what the legitimate votes show, the solution could be more nuanced e.g. adding another F2P day but putting a boss north of the fence.

No, there will be no reason to buy back supplies whatsoever, you can put that idea to rest right now.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol

Player avatar

Ghasp Send PM

subscriber

Ahhhhh so glad I don't have to worry about this. Open another world that is pure ftp members world rotates wild god no god f2p world well is always f2p problem solved

Ribbit. Ribbit. CROAK.

Player avatar

r u t h less Send PM

Billy said:

Polls are for gathering data about what the player base wants, not blindly following a slight majority. That is why we have a team to think the results over carefully. If the poll continues to be a hard split between #1 and #4, that is evidence that neither option would satisfy the whole community. Depending on what the legitimate votes show, the solution could be more nuanced e.g. adding another F2P day but putting a boss north of the fence.

No, there will be no reason to buy back supplies whatsoever, you can put that idea to rest right now.

40 votes for f2p full time and 25+ for 3 days f2p...Everyone who voted for full time f2p will gladly take 3 days f2p instead of the current state if full f2p isn't won.

A majority of players want a major change in the rotation and not simply adding 1 day as seen by the votes. Since that was an option and was least voted for you would hands down be upsetting a huge portion of players who opted for drastic change in the current wilderness.

B u b b a

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

Ghasp said:

Ahhhhh so glad I don't have to worry about this. Open another world that is pure ftp members world rotates wild god no god f2p world well is always f2p problem solved

Nobody cares that you're going to play that shit new server, just thought I'd let you know, you're irrelevant you don't PK or log in the game.

Last edited by Oopsie (18 Nov 2016 13:28)

Player avatar

Luigi bank Send PM

subscriber

r u t h less said:

Billy said:

40 votes for f2p full time and 25+ for 3 days f2p...Everyone who voted for full time f2p will gladly take 3 days f2p instead of the current state if full f2p isn't won.

A majority of players want a major change in the rotation and not simply adding 1 day as seen by the votes. Since that was an option and was least voted for you would hands down be upsetting a huge portion of players who opted for drastic change in the current wilderness.

Yes I would gladly cast my vote over to x3 f2p, p2p gm, p2p no gm if it ment replacing the current rotation. If u haven't noticed since switching it to x1 f2p, p2p gm, p2p no gm the pk has subsided. And notice 95% of the "data" ur collecting about the kills is from afk pks. For p2p days at least. Granted f2p flats has picked up but basically any level asides from flats is ghost town pking

Last edited by Luigi bank (18 Nov 2016 15:44)

#ambestdroid

Player avatar

larsftw Send PM

betasubscriberDMM2_Participant

ill shred anyone on any mode, but prefer f2p cause less random 3 hits.

[img]http://i61.tinypic.com/2mq3w39.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Luigi bank Send PM

subscriber

They will be looking at unique ids to see the real majority votes. So you voting on all of team Sweden's forums was pointless. And considering like it was previously stated above there are more ppl who want more f2p than p2p so even if it doesnt go full f2p my guess is going to be the compromise option of #3 with x3 f2p, p2p gm, p2p no gm.

#ambestdroid

Player avatar

hejhejhej Send PM

Ofcourse you know that, you are working with billy now.

Luigi bank said:

They will be looking at unique ids to see the real majority votes. So you voting on all of team Sweden's forums was pointless. And considering like it was previously stated above there are more ppl who want more f2p than p2p so even if it doesnt go full f2p my guess is going to be the compromise option of #3 with x3 f2p, p2p gm, p2p no gm.

Player avatar

Luigi bank Send PM

subscriber

hejhejhej said:

Ofcourse you know that, you are working with billy now.

Luigi bank said:

You obviously just scanned through my post BC I said and I quote "my guess is going to be the compromise option of #3". Or do you not know English very well?

#ambestdroid

Player avatar

Ghasp Send PM

subscriber

Oopsie said:

Ghasp said:

Nobody cares that you're going to play that shit new server, just thought I'd let you know, you're irrelevant you don't PK or log in the game.

I was just saying there is a lot of drama with a split pking community and strong opinions on both sides, and that I am not a hard core pker so it doesn't effect me much but tried to offer a solution that mau help. Was not saying anything about any other server. I think Billy and n0m do a fine job here and the Halloween event was one of the best things I have seen in RSC really.

Ribbit. Ribbit. CROAK.

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

Ghasp said:

Oopsie said:

Ghasp said:

I was just saying there is a lot of drama with a split pking community and strong opinions on both sides, and that I am not a hard core pker so it doesn't effect me much but tried to offer a solution that mau help. Was not saying anything about any other server. I think Billy and n0m do a fine job here and the Halloween event was one of the best things I have seen in RSC really.

Fair, sorry to assume, just seen your posts so it was easy for me to assume that's what you meant. A lot of kid's discussing it in game (not the PK, u know what I mean), incredibly disrespectful to n0m in my opinion

On topic

3 days f2p, p2p gmage, p2p no gmage would be nice. Ty

Player avatar

ihateu Send PM

subscriber

beatdown said:

F2P - F2P - F2P - P2P

Godmage rotating only above fence

You need to take the dick out of your ass and move on with that shit. Stop being a bitch.

Wildy rotate: f2p - f2p - p2p gm - p2p no gm

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

Needs to be a solution for travel between p2p and f2p areas it's stupid now.

right now I'm walking whole f2p, no one around..get to P2p gate and can't really go through due to f2p gear.

It's even worse the other way when p2p geared wanting to go to f2p.

Also why not just nerf gmage to a fair level or even add a prayer that reduces is damage by 70%, RSC didn't have god mage when I played and even though they added it they clearly made a mistake.

Last edited by Nyx (19 Nov 2016 07:24)

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

B U B B A Send PM

subscriber

Hello no-one wants 20 days p2p to 10 days f2p....

[img]http://i.imgur.com/DLqmWq1.gif[/img]