New Poll: Wilderness PK Rotation

Player avatar

killuminati Send PM

boxu2death said:

305mule said:

I'm all for f2p 1-48. I'd like option to reduce mage on my 73 from 85 to 69 as well if this is what happens. smile

can i get def reduce from 99 to 1 to all my chars? aswell magic lvls from 85 to 69 and lots other things.. pm me billy!

[img]http://i.imgur.com/nMNEaeZ.gif[/img]

Player avatar

ihateu Send PM

subscriber

Is this forreal billy? The 1-48 f2p option? The ppl who wants to pk on p2p even if its less than those who want f2p, wont ever be able to pk on anything other than flats. Not all of those ppl even have flats? I cant be fighting flats on my 60 70 80 90 100s can i? That will make supers useless,blood runes worthless, herblaw worthless, sharks worthkess, fletching, woodcutting, blabla worthless.

THAT OPTION IS WORTHLESS, and have not been
thought through.

Player avatar

zazo x Send PM

subscriber

B0N3S said:

If theres gonna be always f2p, i will quit pking and start trolling like sirid. I think theres more ppl who will join me..

PK or don't m8. With or without you, there will be PKing.

No offence intended but I just love it when someone threatens to quit PKing if they don't get their own way

Player avatar

Luigi bank Send PM

subscriber

Maddog your another one of those ppl who doesn't step foot into wild yet want your input weighed highly. And by the looks on forums and on the poll its no where close to 50% that want to keep p2p below fence.

#ambestdroid

Player avatar

zazo x Send PM

subscriber

Ya maddog dude seen you in wild once in 2 weeks and it was Gmage.

Another thing that baffles me is people that ''y ppl hate p2p?! is it coz gmage??! d long?!?!''

If you PK'd, you'd know why people hate it - it's because p2p wild is 1) dead, compared to F2P and 2) way to random to be enjoyable and long lasting. What could be a 1 hour flat on wars in f2p, usually equals to 10 minutes on P2P. Getting 1 hit by 3 gmagers, a ranger and a fighter is not fun.

------

1-48 always F2P

or

F2P, F2P, P2P Gmage, P2P No Gmage, F2P, F2P.

Please

Last edited by zazo x (17 Nov 2016 17:04)

Player avatar

Tjd9 Send PM

subscriberDMM2_SkillerDMM2_Participant

I still think my idea in my post on suggestions works best.  There is a compromise from f2p and p2p people.  But if my idea was implemented it would keep both sides happy ish.  Always f2p in castle area  plus level 1-48 p2p pking.  Make it like 2 septate Wilderness's.  Then people can pk and train 2 chars in wild without having issues of multiing. 
RSCRevolution_map_5_0.jpg

Last edited by Tjd9 (17 Nov 2016 17:48)

Player avatar

EWM Send PM

subscriber

cool my idea of 1-48 f2p always getting work done big_smile

Player avatar

Luigi bank Send PM

subscriber

I'd love to see a accurate vote count. I mean if I Rly wanted to I could log on all my forums and vote. Which it looks like ppl are doing. Just between 3 or 4 ppl and me we could jump the full f2p option up to 60+ votes. But I've only voted once and would like to see an accurate count.

#ambestdroid

Player avatar

EWM Send PM

subscriber

people whine about f2p , but you do know you can go p2p in edge dungeon? and border pk there if you must

Player avatar

killuminati Send PM

when is poll over for fuck sake.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/nMNEaeZ.gif[/img]

Player avatar

dellaaaaaa Send PM

Made this account to test this shit out and vote.....

Used fake email,same ip and was able to vote....hands down fucked the voting..No way p2p would get that many votes...

Player avatar

kweef Send PM

subscriber

dellaaaaaa said:

Used fake email,same ip and was able to vote....hands down fucked the voting..No way p2p would get that many votes...

why using my name then???

Player avatar

dellaaaaaa Send PM

kweef said:

dellaaaaaa said:

why using my name then???

mad?

Player avatar

zazo x Send PM

subscriber

dellaaaaaa said:

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

I said vote only once. If people are trying to throw this vote I will be slapping some wrists pretty hard.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol

Player avatar

dellaaaaaa Send PM

Billy said:

I said vote only once. If people are trying to throw this vote I will be slapping some wrists pretty hard.

used this and killuminati to vote..

Used this to test it. It worked...

P2p went from around 22 votes and shot up to 35 with 5 mins and no other option went up at all..

No way around 13 people going to log in and vote for p2p all at once and than no other votes. As soon as luigi made his post.

Last edited by dellaaaaaa (17 Nov 2016 21:14)

Player avatar

zazo x Send PM

subscriber

dellaaaaaa said:

Billy said:

P2p went from around 22 votes and shot up to 35 with 5 mins and no other option went up at all..

No way around 13 people going to log in and vote for p2p all at once and than no other votes. As soon as luigi made his post.

Can confirm^^ I've been watching the poll pretty closely all day.

Can also confirm I managed to vote off 2 forum accounts, shouldn't run polls that can be sabotaged. F2P 1-48 was clearly in the lead by a long way till around the time Maddog posted ^_^.

Don't know why we can't just actually listen to the community, everybody wants F2P. We've been saying it for a long time now, P2P is never as active or fun

Player avatar

B0N3S Send PM

subscriber

zazo x said:

dellaaaaaa said:

Billy said:

Can also confirm I managed to vote off 2 forum accounts, shouldn't run polls that can be sabotaged. F2P 1-48 was clearly in the lead by a long way till around the time Maddog posted ^_^.

Don't know why we can't just actually listen to the community, everybody wants F2P. We've been saying it for a long time now, P2P is never as active or fun

Everybody? you mean everybody like beat & crew +10 ppl? And yeah, i noticed that poll also got up for f2p after luigi & beat logged off ig. Strange, isn't it?

Player avatar

Stolt Archer Send PM

subscriber

Selling 100k bloods 150 ea
4k super set 20kea
125k sharks 350ea
450 charged dammys 10kea
11k Rune arrows 350ea

pm ing stolt

Former Pk Prodigy

Player avatar

Luigi bank Send PM

subscriber

B0N3S said:

zazo x said:

dellaaaaaa said:

Everybody? you mean everybody like beat & crew +10 ppl? And yeah, i noticed that poll also got up for f2p after luigi & beat logged off ig. Strange, isn't it?

Considering I have most all of my chars pm set to private I don't see how you were keeping track of my online time. And I've mainly been on the char I'm currently training today without hardly anyone added so I think your just trying to point fingers.

#ambestdroid