Double Experience Weekend 11/11/2016

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

To compensate for recent downtime, we will be holding double experience event next weekend, starting from 11/11/2016 0:00 UTC and ending 14/11/2016 0:00 UTC.

Player avatar

Ghasp Send PM

subscriber

Dang why always weekends... most my playtime is week nights

Ribbit. Ribbit. CROAK.

Player avatar

georg Send PM

sweeet smile

Player avatar

ConeyMontana Send PM

subscriber100donor

That is this thursday at 7pm EST correct?

#1 MINER

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

Ghasp said:

I was thinking about this situation and a idea sprung to mind. For future double xp weekends to get around your issue ect, before when we had Easter egg booster xp, what if n0m made a 48 hour double xp to be opened? Incase loyal players can't get to play on  specific days? Tell me if it's stupid but was just a thought. I think active loyal players would appreciate this and to my knowledge, it wouldn't be hard to implement.

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

ConeyMontana Send PM

subscriber100donor

^ +1. And make sure they are non tradeable.

#1 MINER

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

ConeyMontana said:

^ +1. And make sure they are non tradeable.

Yeah definitely not tradeable.

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

Datsyuk Send PM

subscriber

Yeah the double xp egg is a great idea.  Have it appear in our bank like a sub and just use it when you want.  And yeah not tradeable.

[img]http://s2.postimg.org/stnxil1ll/Datsyuk.jpg[/img]

Speed Racer - Lvl 3 Event Extraordinar

Player avatar

Badboy666 Send PM

subscriber

padwan121 said:

Ghasp said:

I was thinking about this situation and a idea sprung to mind. For future double xp weekends to get around your issue ect, before when we had Easter egg booster xp, what if n0m made a 48 hour double xp to be opened? Incase loyal players can't get to play on  specific days? Tell me if it's stupid but was just a thought. I think active loyal players would appreciate this and to my knowledge, it wouldn't be hard to implement.

Always loved that idea to allow everyone to benefit from double exp. But at the same time, if it ever happens, time should be adjusted downwards, and have a window that you need to use it (7-10 days, after that its gone). So people don't have time to bank so much resources. And time, so people dont get ready to stay up 48 hours to abuse it.
Maybe downgrade to 24 hours, but whenever you want within 7 days would be better?

Last edited by Badboy666 (8 Nov 2016 19:38)

Rest in peace Eric. You will Always remembered. May you guard Wilderness forever
-Baphomet, Smokablunt, BluntToker, Annabelle and many more.

Player avatar

Lvb Send PM

subscriber

Badboy666 said:

padwan121 said:

Ghasp said:

Always loved that idea to allow everyone to benefit from double exp. But at the same time, if it ever happens, time should be adjusted downwards, and have a window that you need to use it (7-10 days, after that its gone). So people don't have time to bank so much resources. And time, so people dont get ready to stay up 48 hours to abuse it.
Maybe downgrade to 24 hours, but whenever you want within 7 days would be better?

24-48 hours, non-tradable item that expires if not used within 7 day. +1

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

Badboy666 said:

padwan121 said:

Ghasp said:

Yeah that's a very good point and I agree 7to ten days.

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

beatdown said:

The whole point is to entice large amounts of people to log on during the weekend for a good time (i thought)

Not to have everyone log on at random hours, in order to masturbate alone in a dark room over crafting experience

LOLOLOL HE'S SPOT ON AND FUNNY TODAY.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

The Cypher Send PM

subscriber

I like double xp weekends more than free subs, or extention of subs. Because it gives people who use subs already, a bonus.

I may get a 5-7day extension on my subs. However, i planned on buying more anyway.

Player avatar

MrAleo Send PM

subscriber

Thanks for the extra exp!