Android has been updated.

Player avatar

LordIke13 Send PM

i had no problom playing but when i got to edgevilige it stop working now when i log on it wont get out last logon skren i reseted the ap n i still cant play .. android

Player avatar

lavarush Send PM

subscriber

Billy check inbox

SIT DOWN BITCH big_smile

Player avatar

Shot5times Send PM

subscriber

Yea I messeged you to billy. I have the same 0roblem. Tried everything.

HexRated/young p/p da ghost/ghostface
Let me show you why they call me the ghost..

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

We'll have to wait for n0m to fix it when he wakes up, Finland time.

If we have to extend the event for longer so be it xD

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol

Player avatar

supersonny2 Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

(Y)

-I can be your superman-

Player avatar

Chewedupbat Send PM

subscriber

I love the new update and the equip tab is awesome. I'm unable to use my wood cutting axe while it's equipped, it tells me I don't have an axe to cut the trees down with. I haven't attempted a pickaxe yet however it may be the same situation. Hope it gets fixed within the next couple weeks.

Player avatar

Octavio.Tyler Send PM

subscriber

Yea it just keeps not saying app not installed when I try to install the update

Player avatar

Iron grim Send PM

Face palm

Player avatar

Iron grim Send PM

Null party

Player avatar

markku123 Send PM

You fuckers have some real issues here for the fucks sake...... i come home from a long night behind really wasted and my friend links me up with this rsc.... ive been a rsc fan from 2001 but this fucks my mind totally fuking fukers fuck. first i try to open the client with my computer and it downloads the shit flawwlessly but suddenly says this fucking computer cant open jar files for no  fucking reason. ok i think its cool not all comps workds as good as they shuld even tho this is a brand new shit. i think ok ill open this shit with my phone since with android app released and all... HOW THE FUCK IM SUPPOSED TO LOG IN IF MY PHONE DOESNT GIVE ME  KEYPAD TO WRITE DOWN MY LOG IN FOR THE FUCKING FUCKERS SAKE..... ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME U PEACE OF NERDISH FUCKING SHIT???????????????

Player avatar

Au2er Send PM

subscriber

markku123 said:

You fuckers have some real issues here for the fucks sake...... i come home from a long night behind really wasted and my friend links me up with this rsc.... ive been a rsc fan from 2001 but this fucks my mind totally fuking fukers fuck. first i try to open the client with my computer and it downloads the shit flawwlessly but suddenly says this fucking computer cant open jar files for no  fucking reason. ok i think its cool not all comps workds as good as they shuld even tho this is a brand new shit. i think ok ill open this shit with my phone since with android app released and all... HOW THE FUCK IM SUPPOSED TO LOG IN IF MY PHONE DOESNT GIVE ME  KEYPAD TO WRITE DOWN MY LOG IN FOR THE FUCKING FUCKERS SAKE..... ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME U PEACE OF NERDISH FUCKING SHIT???????????????

DOWNLOAD SWIFTKEY KEYBOARD YOU DUMB CUNT

PS. Welcome to rscr matey smile

Last edited by Au2er (29 Oct 2016 06:37)

team australia

F2p wild 24/7 below the fence please.

Player avatar

sirpksalotjr Send PM

markku123 said:

douchebags like this guy should be banned

Player avatar

Lvb Send PM

subscriber

markku123 said:

He used the F-word, mama!

Awesome update guys. Keep working! Sad the update fucked the droid tho.

Player avatar

Gohan.sora Send PM

Can't type, log out every 20 seconds. I feel like some people should receive some sort of compensation.

Player avatar

Au2er Send PM

subscriber

Gohan.sora said:

Can't type, log out every 20 seconds. I feel like some people should receive some sort of compensation.

It'll be fixed soon.. just be patient.  U will be compensated.

team australia

F2p wild 24/7 below the fence please.

Player avatar

Ghasp Send PM

subscriber

Oh fun I got to play 30 seconds before it started freezing...  now it just freezes on log in.

Ribbit. Ribbit. CROAK.

Player avatar

Shot5times Send PM

subscriber

Everytime I log in now on my phone or tablet, it completely freezes and won't let me do jack shiz. Losing sub time sucks, but not as much as not being able to play in general. Rscr is my escape from everyday bullshiz....please fix this...

Last edited by Shot5times (29 Oct 2016 14:03)

HexRated/young p/p da ghost/ghostface
Let me show you why they call me the ghost..

Player avatar

Antmann Send PM

subscriber

Biggest problem I've been having with the Android client is that once I close the app out I have to Uninstall and install to play it again.  Been like that for a couple of months for me so I stopped playing. Unfortunately android is the only way I can play.

Player avatar

I r o n I c Send PM

Literally just made new char updated android clien and after I click on accept on character it logs me out? wtf can't play any help with this please

Player avatar

Sisco84 Send PM

subscriber

markku123 said:

Press the back button. That opens the keyboard.

Also, what Au2er said. SwiftKey Keyboard is the the shit.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/Si2DE4H.png[/img]