News, Updates, and Halloween!

Player avatar

sosssepp Send PM

subscriber

Nocashkilla said:

PolarBear said:

Personally, I believe a x2 exp event would be more successful and meaningful for players.

With a free sub week it doesn't even come close to x2 exp rates, if it was x2 exp people would be more likely to BUY subs in-game and on the store to stack on top of that.

People with subs don't get a real benefit from this kind of event. I think the server and players would benefit from a x2 exp event, there would be an increase in sub sales and if you didn't have subs it wouldn't really make a difference, you could still play any character at x2 exp. The perk would be having subs on top of a x2 event, increasing sales of subs in-game and server would be almost certain considering people would want to stack subs on an x2 exp event.

Good for the economy, player morale and even server revenue when people want subs or want to add more to sell in-game JUST for a x2 exp event.

The free sub is a nice perk, but I think we could benefit much more from a x2 exp event.

No bro.. xp rates are already boosted in so many ways compared to RSC. plus we just had two 2x weekends..too much 2x is not good for the game. Also sub prices are already down in game cause stakers have been buying mass amts of them

Noca, almost every point you just made, is total bs..

Don't compare RSC to RSCR.. Those are two different worlds other than the fact that they look exactly the same.

Too much 2x is not good for the game..? There hasn't been a 2x event in 2 months or so. I agree that TOO MUCH 2x is pointless, but regulars of this server have come to expect 2x exp weekends after every month or two and they are actually preparing/buying supplies for that time. They are mostly subbed anyways and giving sub benefits to multiple accounts doesn't really matter to them. I've been a regular to this server for 2,3 years and for a year, I only played a little before and during the 2x weekends (especially holidays). That means I bought subs for that period. I know many-many older players do the same. It's good for the players' motivation to play, the economy and of course the owners who are making dolla-dolla bills.
Now you ask: WHAT ABOUT THE NEW PLAYERS? Giving sub benefits during advertising campaign is the way to go. They can first enjoy the server with full benefits and then decide if they want to invest more of their time and money into this.

Everything else about the event sounds cool, looking forward to it.

Last edited by sosssepp (28 Oct 2016 05:22)

Nocashkilla Send PM

subscriber

i still dissagree because ive witnessed 3 people quit because the xp rates were too high.. my friend jeffery for one refuses to play because he thinks its too easy being able to get 99 fishing in 2 days and flat in 2 weeks etc... im pretty sure you just want double xp so you can max out faster. dont act like you care about anything else

[img]https://i.imgur.com/RqqanNe.jpg[/img]

Nocashkilla Send PM

subscriber

Put it this way... I started my char a week after THIS easter and im 1687 skill total already... I havent even been around for a holiday event yet... And i didnt even train to flat in the wild OR use subs at all untill i was almost flat lol. You say you been here 2-3 years and only come on for double xp? sounds like youre just lazy af

Player avatar

sosssepp Send PM

subscriber

I'll max out during dbl exp events yeh, that's what smart players do. But that's not the point.. The point is about motivation. Your friend finds too high exp to be no motivation, he can just play the original RSC and PK with his lvl 23. But most players here like a good exp boost now and then.
You still didn't defend your point about sub prices cos u know I'm right.

Player avatar

sosssepp Send PM

subscriber

Nocashkilla said:

Put it this way... I started my char a week after THIS easter and im 1687 skill total already... I havent even been around for a holiday event yet... And i didnt even train to flat in the wild OR use subs at all untill i was almost flat lol. You say you been here 2-3 years and only come on for double xp? sounds like youre just lazy af

Being lazy, having a job - what's the difference? People in this server aren't 13 any more like in 2001.

Nocashkilla Send PM

subscriber

sosssepp said:

Nocashkilla said:

Being lazy, having a job - what's the difference? People in this server aren't 13 any more like in 2001.

The game is on droid.. I play just as much as the rest of the world is on pokemon go or facebook on their phones 24-7 while at work... before i played this game i was just on facebook and instagram scrolling all the time

And i love when my alts are subbed for free. im looking forward to finishing my alt flat with the subs. My lvl 3 edge sitter will be able to type on global as much as i want and have the 15 min timer cause i aint gonna waste money on subbing a lvl 3 any other way.. most people on here use more than one char

Player avatar

eradicator Send PM

subscriber

We'll most likely have x2 xp during christmas so don't worry smile

Player avatar

bhobubble Send PM

subscriber

I can't wait!

Player avatar

candyman Send PM

betasubscriber

When's it starting so stoked!!!

Player avatar

MacMurda509 Send PM

subscriber

How long does the server usually go down for updates?

"If you ain't first, you're last." -Ricky Bobby

Player avatar

Havefun1nlum Send PM

subscriber

Normally not this long. Idk whats happening.

Player avatar

MacMurda509 Send PM

subscriber

Maybe its a big update lol? Guess ill just keep trying

"If you ain't first, you're last." -Ricky Bobby

Player avatar

The Cypher Send PM

subscriber

https://discord.gg/PNFZ6bU

If you get bored waiting for server to come up smile

Player avatar

scornedmagi Send PM

subscriber

This is what we have been waiting for. Th a k you guys for stepping up to the plate and swamping the competition!!! Best rsc server and best Android game!!!

[TRUST][HONOR][LOYALTY]
Check out my Skills I offer FREE!

Player avatar

MyDanny Send PM

subscriber

At the moment it is only a pc game

[img]http://www.auplod.com/u/uoldap8c27e.png[/img]

Player avatar

PolarBear Send PM

subscriber

MyDanny said:

At the moment it is only a pc game

What? If you look on the front page there's a download for driod.. this is an "app" too.

Player avatar

Ched Urcheez Send PM

subscriber

I like it. we grind to 1400 and now we are rewarded for it. besides even before this all took place... the wild was always kinda empty as fuck except for hotspots or pking areas.

Fight the boy become the man. Sit and watch as the young grow old

Player avatar

ConeyMontana Send PM

subscriber100donor

Can we get a post on what all the skill cape bonus are.

#1 MINER

Player avatar

Alikben1 Send PM

subscriber

Awesome,finally rscr is improving smile
Good job guys!

[img]https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtvph_0EfnUoRet965eMm6xXYNSWuDN6DaG8sMDQsxjRg8kfxF[/img]